    can ynyone help?

    thanks
    bernd

    Bernd Schäfer, Feb 5, 2005

  2. Bernd Schäfer

    Omarichu Guest

    >But all I try only brings me the first episode from the DVD and the I didn't
    >reach the other 5 episodes.
    >
    >Am I using thw wrong tool(s)?
    >I tried with XMEG.
    >
    >can ynyone help?

    No sorry. Looks like you'll have to buy your DVD's, thief.

    Omarichu, Feb 5, 2005

  3. Bernd Schäfer

    theyak Guest

    In article <cu3jqj$nvh$00$-online.com>,
    says...
    > Hi,
    > I'm trying to make divx-copies of my Babylon 5 DVD's.
    > But all I try only brings me the first episode from the DVD and the I didn't
    > reach the other 5 episodes.
    >
    > Am I using thw wrong tool(s)?
    > I tried with XMEG.
    >
    > can ynyone help?
    >
    > thanks
    > bernd

    dvdshrink...

    theyak, Feb 6, 2005
  4. Bernd Schäfer wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I'm trying to make divx-copies of my Babylon 5 DVD's.
    > But all I try only brings me the first episode from the DVD and the I didn't
    > reach the other 5 episodes.
    >
    > Am I using thw wrong tool(s)?
    > I tried with XMEG.
    >
    > can ynyone help?
    >
    > thanks
    > bernd

    transcode w/ dvd::rip makes it easy to do in Linux.

    Nicholas Andrade, Feb 6, 2005
  5. Read his post again you self righteous smart ass wanker........he does
    say he is trying to make copies of HIS DVD's......

    I don't understand why so many post in this NG only to put shit on
    others.

    Asif Igivvastuff, Feb 6, 2005
  6. "theyak" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > In article <cu3jqj$nvh$00$-online.com>,
    > says...
    >> Hi,
    >> I'm trying to make divx-copies of my Babylon 5 DVD's.
    >> But all I try only brings me the first episode from the DVD and the I
    >> didn't
    >> reach the other 5 episodes.
    >>
    >> Am I using thw wrong tool(s)?
    >> I tried with XMEG.
    >>
    >> can ynyone help?
    >>
    >> thanks
    >> bernd
    >>

    > dvdshrink...

    Does DVD Shrink not only copy the whole DVD?
    I want the single episodes as divx movies

    any other idea?

    Bernd Schäfer, Feb 6, 2005
  7. Thank you for your clear words to that idiot :)

    greetings
    bernd

    Bernd Schäfer, Feb 6, 2005
  8. Bernd Schäfer

    theyak Guest

    In article <cu59lm$v31$01$-online.com>,
    says...

    > "theyak" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > In article <cu3jqj$nvh$00$-online.com>,
    > > says...
    > >> Hi,
    > >> I'm trying to make divx-copies of my Babylon 5 DVD's.
    > >> But all I try only brings me the first episode from the DVD and the I
    > >> didn't
    > >> reach the other 5 episodes.
    > >>
    > >> Am I using thw wrong tool(s)?
    > >> I tried with XMEG.
    > >>
    > >> can ynyone help?
    > >>
    > >> thanks
    > >> bernd
    > >>

    > > dvdshrink...
    > >

    > Does DVD Shrink not only copy the whole DVD?
    > I want the single episodes as divx movies
    >
    > any other idea?

    It must be horribly frustrating to stumble throught life without a
    brain...

    Learn how to do it on your own.

    theyak, Feb 6, 2005

    > In article <cu59lm$v31$01$-online.com>,
    > says...

    what's your problem bignose
    do people asking questions make you anxious because anybody could remark
    that you don't know anything?
    If you can't give a good advice just stop to bore me

    bernd

    Bernd Schäfer, Feb 6, 2005
  10. Bernd Schäfer

    Biz Guest

    "Bernd Schäfer" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I'm trying to make divx-copies of my Babylon 5 DVD's.
    > But all I try only brings me the first episode from the DVD and the I

    didn't
    > reach the other 5 episodes.
    >
    > Am I using thw wrong tool(s)?
    > I tried with XMEG.
    >
    > can ynyone help?
    >
    > thanks
    > bernd

    If I owned the series, I sure as heck wouldnt want to watch crappy DivX
    copies of them. But I would use DVD Decrypter and AutoGK. If you cant
    figure it out from there on your own, then continue to watch your original
    disks....

    Biz, Feb 6, 2005
  11. Bernd Schäfer

    Billy Joe Guest

    In ref: cu3jqj$nvh$00$-online.com

    Bernd Schäfer <> wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I'm trying to make divx-copies of my Babylon 5 DVD's.
    > But all I try only brings me the first episode from the DVD
    > and the I didn't reach the other 5 episodes.
    >
    > Am I using thw wrong tool(s)?
    > I tried with XMEG.
    >
    > can ynyone help?
    >
    > thanks
    > bernd

    I assume you already know how to decrypt? And that you have a/v
    codecs installed? Then get a copy of FlaskMPEG
    http://www.flaskmpeg.net/

    Sadly, it does not have a batch processor, but it provides clear
    access via the IFO and simple selection of which audio track.
    Subtitles are converted to video, so you may want to look
    elsewhere for that support, if needed.

    Most of Flasks parameters are easy to select among, setting up
    the codec is most critical.

    Flask has a test option (selecting frames or seconds) to sample
    your setup anywhere in the file.

    BJ

    Billy Joe, Feb 6, 2005
  12. Bernd Schäfer

    Omarichu Guest

    >Read his post again you self righteous smart ass wanker........he does
    >say he is trying to make copies of HIS DVD's......
    >
    >I don't understand why so many post in this NG only to put shit on
    >others.

    Sorry, gullible moron, but there are approximately five people on Earth who
    make copies of DVD's they own. The rest are spineless thieves who can't even
    admit to being scum. When you lose your hilarious naiveté, come on back.

    Omarichu, Feb 6, 2005
  13. Bernd Schäfer

    theyak Guest

    In article <cu5mge$iej$01$-online.com>,
    says...

    > >> "theyak" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > >> Does DVD Shrink not only copy the whole DVD?
    > >> I want the single episodes as divx movies
    > >>
    > >> any other idea?
    > >>

    > > It must be horribly frustrating to stumble throught life without a
    > > brain...
    > >
    > > Learn how to do it on your own.

    > "theyak" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > In article <cu59lm$v31$01$-online.com>,
    > > says...

    > what's your problem bignose
    > do people asking questions make you anxious because anybody could remark
    > that you don't know anything?
    > If you can't give a good advice just stop to bore me
    >
    > bernd

    Fine. Google. There's your advice.

    theyak, Feb 7, 2005
  14. "Omarichu" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > >Read his post again you self righteous smart ass wanker........he does
    >>say he is trying to make copies of HIS DVD's......
    >>
    >>I don't understand why so many post in this NG only to put shit on
    >>others.

    > Sorry, gullible moron, but there are approximately five people on Earth
    > who
    > make copies of DVD's they own. The rest are spineless thieves who can't
    > even
    > admit to being scum. When you lose your hilarious naiveté, come on back.

    although it might be impossible for you to think of that I am one of these
    five and I realy want to copy my own dvd's
    bernd

    Bernd Schäfer, Feb 7, 2005
  15. "theyak" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > In article <cu5mge$iej$01$-online.com>,
    > says...

    >> > It must be horribly frustrating to stumble throught life without a
    >> > brain...
    >> >
    >> > Learn how to do it on your own.

    >> "theyak" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> > In article <cu59lm$v31$01$-online.com>,
    >> > says...

    >> what's your problem bignose
    >> do people asking questions make you anxious because anybody could remark
    >> that you don't know anything?
    >> If you can't give a good advice just stop to bore me
    >>
    >> bernd
    >>

    > Fine. Google. There's your advice.

    OK I see you realy don't know any GOOD advice.
    Google is avery easy answer but not a good one

    Bernd Schäfer, Feb 7, 2005
  16. Bernd Schäfer

    Justin Guest

    Bernd Schäfer wrote on [Mon, 7 Feb 2005 23:00:02 +0100]:

    > "theyak" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >> In article <cu5mge$iej$01$-online.com>,
    >> says...

    >>> "theyak" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >>>
    >>> what's your problem bignose
    >>> do people asking questions make you anxious because anybody could remark
    >>> that you don't know anything?
    >>> If you can't give a good advice just stop to bore me
    >>>
    >>> bernd
    >>>

    >> Fine. Google. There's your advice.
    >>

    > OK I see you realy don't know any GOOD advice.
    > Google is avery easy answer but not a good one

    Google will answer any question. You just have to be smart enough to ask
    the right question. Oh... guess if you don't think it's a good answer
    then you must not be smart enough.

    Go to the fucking website and look at the docs.

    Justin, Feb 7, 2005
  17. Bernd Schäfer

    pertnoy Guest

    Simple, for Divx, use Dr. divx .

    pertnoy, Feb 8, 2005
  18. Bernd Schäfer wrote:
    > although it might be impossible for you to think of that I am one of
    > these five and I realy want to copy my own dvd's

    My question is... why?

    Brian The Demolition Man Little

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Feb 11, 2005
  19. Bernd Schäfer wrote:
    > OK I see you realy don't know any GOOD advice.
    > Google is avery easy answer but not a good one

    Well you have to give it a GOOD question in order
    to get a GOOD answer. Duh.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little

    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Feb 11, 2005
  20. Bernd Schäfer

    Ronald Cole Guest

    (Omarichu) writes:
    > Sorry, gullible moron, but there are approximately five people on Earth who
    > make copies of DVD's they own. The rest are spineless thieves who can't even
    > admit to being scum. When you lose your hilarious naiveté, come on back.

    Retard. On DVD's with UNSKIPPABLE ADS that really fucking annoy me, I
    re-create the DVD without them... **** the MPAA! If they want to
    make me watch ads, then they can PAY me to!!

    Ronald Cole <> Phone: (760) 499-9142
    President, CEO Fax: (760) 499-9152

    Ronald Cole, Feb 28, 2005