    or the "Samsung SV-DVD440"
    or can anyone suggest one, thanks,
    Mick.
    Mick, Jun 28, 2005

  2. Mick

    fkasner Guest

    Mick wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I have Sky+ and at the moment back up some movies via a VHS recorder,
    > I want to change it to a DVD recorder, but I have lots of VHS tapes that I
    > would like to record some of to DVD.
    > A duel DVD/VHS recorder is required, what do anyone think of the "Daewoo
    > DF4100P DVD Recorder & VCR Combi"
    > or the "Samsung SV-DVD440"
    > or can anyone suggest one, thanks,
    > Mick.

    I saved some money by buying Dazzle Digital Video Creator 90. I already
    had a combo VHS play/record and DVD player. The purchase gave me
    hardware and software to convert VHS tapes (and also Beta tapes if you
    have then as well as a Beta player) and also output from a video
    recorder (analog or digital) to DVD disks. They also include with the
    software some considerable amount of editing software (of little concern
    to me since I just wanted to copy the VHS and Beta tapes to DVD).
    FK
    fkasner, Jun 28, 2005

  3. Mick

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:31:36 +0100, "Mick" <> wrote:

    >Hi all,
    >I have Sky+ and at the moment back up some movies via a VHS recorder,
    >I want to change it to a DVD recorder, but I have lots of VHS tapes that I
    >would like to record some of to DVD.
    >A duel DVD/VHS recorder is required, what do anyone think of the "Daewoo
    >DF4100P DVD Recorder & VCR Combi"
    >or the "Samsung SV-DVD440"
    >or can anyone suggest one, thanks,

    I use a TV capture card for that.