    hard drive and then create a good viewable DVD? Please post your
    ideas.

    Thanks
    oldgrey, Apr 30, 2006

  2. oldgrey

    Mutley Guest

    oldgrey <> wrote:

    >I have a DVD I burned that I thought was ok when the burn was done. I
    >then tried to see the file structure with Explore. However, Explorer
    >is unable to see what is on the DVD. Does anyone know of a utility
    >that will let me get passed this so I can copy the good files to my
    >hard drive and then create a good viewable DVD? Please post your
    >ideas.
    >
    >Thanks

    Was it on a DVD+R media by any chance and burned with Nero 6 ??
    Mutley, Apr 30, 2006

  3. oldgrey

    oldgrey Guest

    Nope.

    The DVD was burned with DVD2one on DVD-R media using a Plextor 740a
    connected via external case to a USB2 port.

    When the burn finished it did not indicate any problems during the
    burn.

    oldgrey, Apr 30, 2006
  4. oldgrey

    Mutley Guest

    oldgrey <> wrote:

    >Nope.
    >
    >The DVD was burned with DVD2one on DVD-R media using a Plextor 740a
    >connected via external case to a USB2 port.
    >
    >When the burn finished it did not indicate any problems during the
    >burn.
    >
    >On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 19:06:03 +1200, Mutley
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>oldgrey <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I have a DVD I burned that I thought was ok when the burn was done. I
    >>>then tried to see the file structure with Explore. However, Explorer
    >>>is unable to see what is on the DVD. Does anyone know of a utility
    >>>that will let me get passed this so I can copy the good files to my
    >>>hard drive and then create a good viewable DVD? Please post your
    >>>ideas.
    >>>
    >>>Thanks

    >>Was it on a DVD+R media by any chance and burned with Nero 6 ??

    Thanx. I had the same problem but only with DVD+R media .
    Mutley, May 1, 2006