    I don't know if this is allowed but I have DVD's that I would like to
    trade. All are paid for releases and after viewibg them I don't want to
    keep a copy. Any one interested?
    Phoghat, Feb 9, 2006

  2. Phoghat

    maybe9779 Guest

    Whatchya got? Why don't you post a list of all your titles, as long as
    they were legitimately and legally purchased.

    You don't happen to have a copy of the Space 1999 MegaSet of 16 DVDs,
    do you? Anyone willing to sell a legit copy of that for $40? THanks
    maybe9779, Feb 9, 2006

  3. Phoghat

    AceoHearts Guest

    There is actually a site called PeerFlix where you can trade unwanted DVD's
    with others. It is more of a swapping / shareing site, but thought it might
    help. http://www.peerflix.com/

    AceoHearts

    AceoHearts, Feb 9, 2006
  4. Phoghat