    --
    Maurice: <>
    S. Bucks. UK
    Maurice, Oct 2, 2005

  2. Maurice wrote:
    > Is there any way to output a Video DVD to tape?

    See the little red, white and yellow outputs on the DVD player? See the
    little red, white and yellow inputs on the VCR? Use a single video cord
    with red, white and yellow plugs on each end and plut them in. Start the
    DVD, start the VCR recording.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Oct 3, 2005

  3. Maurice

    x@y Guest

    "Maurice" <> wrote in message
    > Is there any way to output a Video DVD to tape?
    > --
    > Maurice: <moisher2002.co.uk>
    > S. Bucks. UK

    Hello Maurice,

    I have found some info right close to home for You.

    Try here: http://www.4rfv.co.uk/SellCat.asp?Item=2346&Cat=41

    Do not post Your e-mail address on the Internet,spammers will use
    it to send Junk mail. Write a fake one,

    example:< lid>

    LOLuck, x@y
    x@y, Oct 3, 2005
  4. Maurice

    Maurice Guest

    Yes, very droll. My fault, I should have expanded the question. I meant
    "..........from a PC internal DVD-player".

    Maurice, Oct 3, 2005