    orginal "cuts".

    what software would enable this? any recommendations?

    thank you

    howldog, Nov 11, 2004

  2. howldog

    Cari Guest

    "howldog" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > hello
    >
    > pardon my intrusion.
    >
    > we have several DVDs that we'd like to capture small portions of the
    > video-audio, and then save those to mpg.
    >
    > then we'd like to be able to stick those different mpgs into various
    > combinations and wind up with mpgs featuring different orders of the
    > orginal "cuts".
    >
    > what software would enable this? any recommendations?
    >
    > thank you

    Easiest way... use DVD Decrypter to rip one single vob from the DVD (must
    have Windows 2000 or XP and drive formatted in NTFS because it's going to be
    a big file)... then TNPGEnc to turn the VOB into one single MPG... and then
    something like PowerDirector to edit the MPG.

    Repeat for each DVD.

    Finally arrange the edited MPGS in the correct order and make one new MPG.
    www.coribright.com

    Cari, Nov 11, 2004