    I'm trying to burn DVD to CD-R and it will burn to the disc but my dvd
    player to my tv can't read it. Can someone tell me how I can get the dvd
    player to read it or a different burning option? Thanks
    Dan, Aug 2, 2004

  2. Dan wrote:

    > I'm trying to burn DVD to CD-R and it will burn to the disc but my dvd
    > player to my tv can't read it. Can someone tell me how I can get the dvd
    > player to read it or a different burning option? Thanks

    Are you making it a VCD or SVCD?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 2, 2004

    I forgot to add: http://tinyurl.com/3952y
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 2, 2004
  4. Dan

    Jimmy Guest

    Try burning to a DVD rom

    Jimmy, Aug 2, 2004
  5. Dan

    fkasner Guest

    Dan wrote:

    > I'm trying to burn DVD to CD-R and it will burn to the disc but my dvd
    > player to my tv can't read it. Can someone tell me how I can get the dvd
    > player to read it or a different burning option? Thanks

    Did you reencode it to a VCD file? And did your burning software limit
    the amount that it would attempt to record to the size of the CD? Lots
    of things can go wrong. I learned the hard way how to get video files
    onto a DVD onto a CD. Just copying won't work.
    FK
    fkasner, Aug 9, 2004
  6. Dan

    Terry Olsen Guest

    There is a really nice program out there that re-encodes video files
    (including .vob & .avi) to either DVD or VCD format...and it's fast...

    Mpeg Video Wizard available from http://www.womble.com

    Terry Olsen, Aug 10, 2004