    complete movie in Windows Media Format. Was it a different movie or am
    I just hallucinating again. TIA

    , Nov 17, 2003

  2. wrote:
    > I thought that I read some where that on the T3 DVD there was also the
    > complete movie in Windows Media Format. Was it a different movie or am
    > I just hallucinating again. TIA

    It's T2, you get the whole movie in HD WM9.

    and tagging wildebeests."
    --Michael J. Nelson

    Grand Inquisitor

    Grand Inquisitor, Nov 17, 2003

  3. John Guest

    IIRC, 'Standing in the Shadows of Motown' also has this feature...

    John, Nov 17, 2003
  4. Mike McGee Guest

    In article <dAUtb.6426$>, Grand Inquisitor
    <> wrote:

    > It's T2, you get the whole movie in HD WM9.

    Just make sure you get the "Extreme Edition" if you want this HD WM9
    format. The "Ultimate Edition" doesn't have this, and it's easy to make
    a mistake since T2 has been released in roughly 100 different versions
    ;)

    --
    Mike McGee

    Mike McGee, Nov 23, 2003