    help section

    Please help as anyone else had the situation

    cheers Dave

    Dragon, Dec 10, 2004

  2. "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    news:Nmhud.881$...
    > Can someone tell me how do I use credit with dvdsoon, I have no coupons
    > but have $18 CAD dollars to spend. Do I just order or wait for the
    > coupons. I have emailed dvddsoon three time with no reply and there is
    > nothing in there help section
    >
    > Please help as anyone else had the situation
    >
    > cheers Dave

    I believe you just go on and order something and in the total due box your
    credit should just be automatically deducted. At least that's what happened
    to me.

    General Panic, Dec 10, 2004

  3. Dragon

    Nath Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > Can someone tell me how do I use credit with dvdsoon, I have no coupons
    > but have $18 CAD dollars to spend. Do I just order or wait for the
    > coupons. I have emailed dvddsoon three time with no reply and there is
    > nothing in there help section
    >
    > Please help as anyone else had the situation
    >
    > cheers Dave

    Go into the coupons page, cut & paste your unique coupon (ie Nath34798234)
    it'll then deduct from the total.

    Nath, Dec 10, 2004
  4. Dragon

    Nath Guest

    "General Panic" <> wrote in message

    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >> Can someone tell me how do I use credit with dvdsoon, I have no coupons
    >> but have $18 CAD dollars to spend. Do I just order or wait for the
    >> coupons. I have emailed dvddsoon three time with no reply and there is
    >> nothing in there help section
    >>
    >> Please help as anyone else had the situation
    >>
    >> cheers Dave
    >>

    > I believe you just go on and order something and in the total due box your
    > credit should just be automatically deducted. At least that's what
    > happened to me.

    That's when you have store credit (when you cancel a order) You get vouchers
    when a item is replaced due to damage/loss etc.

    Nath, Dec 10, 2004
  5. "Nath" <> wrote in message

    > "General Panic" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >>> Can someone tell me how do I use credit with dvdsoon, I have no coupons
    >>> but have $18 CAD dollars to spend. Do I just order or wait for the
    >>> coupons. I have emailed dvddsoon three time with no reply and there is
    >>> nothing in there help section
    >>>
    >>> Please help as anyone else had the situation
    >>>
    >>> cheers Dave
    >>>

    >> I believe you just go on and order something and in the total due box
    >> your credit should just be automatically deducted. At least that's what
    >> happened to me.

    > That's when you have store credit (when you cancel a order) You get
    > vouchers when a item is replaced due to damage/loss etc.

    Ah , okiee dokiee

    General Panic, Dec 10, 2004
  6. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    "Nath" <> wrote in message

    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >> Can someone tell me how do I use credit with dvdsoon, I have no coupons
    >> but have $18 CAD dollars to spend. Do I just order or wait for the
    >> coupons. I have emailed dvddsoon three time with no reply and there is
    >> nothing in there help section
    >>
    >> Please help as anyone else had the situation
    >>
    >> cheers Dave

    > Go into the coupons page, cut & paste your unique coupon (ie Nath34798234)
    > it'll then deduct from the total.

    ok guys

    here is the situation a dvd i ordered from them became unavailable so they
    credited me $18 CAD dollars but in coupons theres nothing there for me, but
    in my account details it says i have the credit so i cant paste the coupon
    number as there isnt one

    dave

    Dragon, Dec 10, 2004
  7. "Dragon" <> wrote in message

    > "Nath" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >>> Can someone tell me how do I use credit with dvdsoon, I have no coupons
    >>> but have $18 CAD dollars to spend. Do I just order or wait for the
    >>> coupons. I have emailed dvddsoon three time with no reply and there is
    >>> nothing in there help section
    >>>
    >>> Please help as anyone else had the situation
    >>>
    >>> cheers Dave

    >> Go into the coupons page, cut & paste your unique coupon (ie
    >> Nath34798234) it'll then deduct from the total.

    > ok guys
    >
    > here is the situation a dvd i ordered from them became unavailable so they
    > credited me $18 CAD dollars but in coupons theres nothing there for me,
    > but in my account details it says i have the credit so i cant paste the
    > coupon number as there isnt one
    >
    > dave

    Are you sure it's a coupon then not just credit lying in the account.? Put
    something in your basket then go to checkout and see if the values shows
    against your order.

    General Panic, Dec 10, 2004
  8. Dragon

    Rolo Tomassi Guest

    Nath wrote:
    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >> Can someone tell me how do I use credit with dvdsoon, I have no
    >> coupons but have $18 CAD dollars to spend. Do I just order or wait
    >> for the coupons. I have emailed dvddsoon three time with no reply
    >> and there is nothing in there help section
    >>
    >> Please help as anyone else had the situation
    >>
    >> cheers Dave

    > Go into the coupons page, cut & paste your unique coupon (ie
    > Nath34798234) it'll then deduct from the total.

    I tried that code but it doesn't work
    ;¬)

    Rolo

    Rolo Tomassi, Dec 10, 2004
  9. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    > "Nath" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "General Panic" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Dragon" <> wrote in message

    >>> I believe you just go on and order something and in the total due box
    >>> your credit should just be automatically deducted. At least that's what
    >>> happened to me.

    Yes that worked great thanx

    dave

    Dragon, Dec 10, 2004
  10. Dragon

    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Nath" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Dragon" <> wrote in message

    >>> Go into the coupons page, cut & paste your unique coupon (ie
    >>> Nath34798234) it'll then deduct from the total.

    >> ok guys
    >>
    >> here is the situation a dvd i ordered from them became unavailable so
    >> they credited me $18 CAD dollars but in coupons theres nothing there for
    >> me, but in my account details it says i have the credit so i cant paste
    >> the coupon number as there isnt one
    >>
    >> dave
    >>

    > Are you sure it's a coupon then not just credit lying in the account.? Put
    > something in your basket then go to checkout and see if the values shows
    > against your order.

    You need to click "My Coupons" link whilst logged into your account to see
    any rebated vouchers.

    Nath, Dec 10, 2004
  11. Dragon

    P Pron Guest

    Dragon wrote:
    > Can someone tell me how do I use credit with dvdsoon, I have no
    > coupons but have $18 CAD dollars to spend. Do I just order or wait
    > for the coupons. I have emailed dvddsoon three time with no reply
    > and there is nothing in there help section
    >
    > Please help as anyone else had the situation
    >
    > cheers Dave

    All you need to do, Dave, is order something. When you go to checkout, the
    screen where they ask for credit card details, the 18 dollars they owe you
    will be deducted from the total.

    paul

    P Pron, Dec 10, 2004
  12. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Nath" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Dragon" <> wrote in message

    >>> Go into the coupons page, cut & paste your unique coupon (ie
    >>> Nath34798234) it'll then deduct from the total.

    >> ok guys
    >>
    >> here is the situation a dvd i ordered from them became unavailable so
    >> they credited me $18 CAD dollars but in coupons theres nothing there for
    >> me, but in my account details it says i have the credit so i cant paste
    >> the coupon number as there isnt one
    >>
    >> dave
    >>

    > Are you sure it's a coupon then not just credit lying in the account.? Put
    > something in your basket then go to checkout and see if the values shows
    > against your order.

    all done thanks guys

    Dragon, Dec 10, 2004