    Is there a 64bit DVD software out there that I can burn an ISO image to DVD?
    The included DVD maker in Vista doesn't seem to offer that function unless I
    am wrong.
    canixs, Feb 25, 2007

  2. canixs

    Jane C Guest

    Yes, you need a 3rd party burning program for ISO images. Latest Nero is
    Vista-compatible. (Although I'm still using old version 6.6.1.4 on x64
    Vista).

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    Jane C, Feb 25, 2007

  3. canixs

    canixs Guest

    Is there any issue with old version which you are using?. I do have the old
    one too and afraid to install it. Since I don't want to reformat my
    harddrive again. :)

    canixs, Feb 25, 2007
  4. canixs wrote:

    >Is there a 64bit DVD software out there that I can burn an ISO image to
    >DVD? The included DVD maker in Vista doesn't seem to offer that function
    >unless I am wrong.

    Alex Feinman's free ISO Recorder.

    http://isorecorder.alexfeinman.com

    --
    Steve Foster [SBS MVP]
    Steve Foster [SBS MVP], Feb 25, 2007
  5. canixs

    canixs Guest

    Thanks a lots, the program is very simple but that's exactly what I want..

    canixs, Feb 25, 2007
  6. canixs

    Barb Bowman Guest

    Barb Bowman, Feb 26, 2007