    --
    mgt
    Address anti-spammed
    mgt, Sep 27, 2004

  2. mgt

    Biz Guest

    "mgt" <> wrote in message
    news:ZQW5d.146$...
    > Unfortunately, my video card has the TV-out function. nVidia GeForce2. TV
    > has never been
    > connected. Vid Props shows that TV is not connected, but current player,
    > PowerDVD XP 4.0 CyberLink Corp., lets the disk falsely present the error
    > message that TV must be disconnected in order to run. This is for some but
    > not all movie-type disks.

    You have some version of a GF2? And you're probably using drivers newer
    than 40.72?

    Biz, Sep 27, 2004

  3. mgt

    mgt Guest

    Many thanks, Biz, I'll see if nVidia site has archived drivers. I'm running
    61.72 now. I've found software that obviates the TV-out false error prob, at
    : "D:\Programs\VLC\VLC media player.url". The previous software, Cyberlink
    Power DVD, is easier for me to work, so I'll follow your valuable
    suggestion.

    The hapless so-called tech support people at card manufacturer were no help.

    --
    mgt
    Address anti-spammed

    mgt, Sep 29, 2004