    dvd. I know it has two versions but I can only play the newer released
    version

    cheers Dave

    Dragon, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Dragon

    KDH Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    news:94wub.3$...

    > 2. how do I get the old version of the lion king on the new special

    edition
    > dvd. I know it has two versions but I can only play the newer released
    > version
    >

    > cheers Dave

    Go to set up then languages ( I think) which then gives options for
    English/English 5.1 and Hebrew for each version-choose original version and
    hey presto!

    KDH, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Dragon

    Old Nick Guest

    On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:19:58 -0000, "Dragon"
    <> wrote something
    .......and in reply I say!:

    I use Powerdvd,and have an SMedia 5200 card (128Meg), on a cel 800
    with 512Ram. With an NVidia TNT 64 (32Meg) card I had some flickering
    and jumping, unless I set the resolution to 640*480. With the new card
    I am having no problems. What res are you running?

    Can you play full screen AVI's with the current resolution? Your video
    card may be conflicting with something else. I had trouble playing DVD
    quality videos as AVIs with my old card.

    Old Nick, Nov 19, 2003
  4. Dragon

    Dogbert Guest

    On mine, the original is under Setup, Video/Audio options. The top set
    are audio options for the "Special Edition". The lower set is for the
    original version. Select one of the "Original Theatrical" settings,
    and it will play the original movie.

    Dogbert, Nov 19, 2003