dvd slide shows with 1-2 gig of pictures ?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by OldRelayer, Oct 4, 2004.

  1. OldRelayer

    OldRelayer Guest

    I am sure this isn't the only software that does what you want but it
    is something I am familiar with and I use it to create text slides but
    would work great for power point or just plain images as well. It is
    $100 but if your project is small and you can get it done within 30
    days, there is a fully functional demo. I am not an expert, but I
    have been on a 3 month research project looking for good authoring
    software, so I do know enough to be dangerous. Ok the program is
    DVD-LAB, easy to find and easy to download, you don't have to register
    with a 5 page survey and they send you an email like a lot of software
    now days. It isn't the most intuitive software but follow the
    tutorial on their website will get you started. One big thing is to
    set your screen resolution to atleast 1024X or you won't be able to
    see what you need to see. There is also a forum that you can access
    from their website which it extremely helpful.

    Good luck with your project.

    Barry

    Ole uncle ted, Oct 4, 2004