    mean what DVD burner hardware and what software program...if anybody have
    similar situation or computer please advise me.

    thanks..please email me.

    silvio, Jun 2, 2004

  2. silvio

    Andrew Guest

    On 02 Jun 2004 04:28:14 GMT, (silvio) wrote:

    >thanks..please email me.

    Write here, read here.

    Andrew, Jun 2, 2004

  3. silvio wrote:

    > I"m planning on making pictures to DVD slide show and transfer VHS movie to
    > DVD..what software would be the most appropriate for this kind of project./? I
    > mean what DVD burner hardware and what software program...if anybody have
    > similar situation or computer please advise me.
    >
    > thanks..please email me.

    A Macintosh comes with all you need for this, but I presume you have a
    PC. Please state what you do have, and expect all replies and
    suggestions to come via the NG, not E-mail.

    --
    John McWilliams

    John McWilliams, Jun 2, 2004
  4. silvio

    Larry Miller Guest

    To transfer VHS to DVD you will need some sort of analog to digital
    converter. I personally have an Adaptec VideOH! converter. Pinnacle Systems
    also has their Dazzle Video Creator 120. Both are very good but the revies I
    read said that the picture quality of the Adaptec was better.

    As far as software goes, I use the Sonic MyDVD software that came with the
    Adaptec. However, Roxio Eacy CD & DVD Creator si also very good.

    Hope this helps.

    Larry Miller, Jun 2, 2004