    shrink and i was wondering if it must encode twice? If not how can i change
    it.
    thanks

    Guest, Jul 7, 2005

  2. Guest

    Ionizer Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:p62ze.58244$...
    >I am sorry if this has been posted but I couldnt find my answer. I have
    >dvd
    > shrink and i was wondering if it must encode twice? If not how can i
    > change
    > it.
    > thanks

    Have a look at this detailed, step-by-step DVD Shrink guide:
    http://www.dvdr-digest.com/articles/articles.php?article_id=23 It
    explains all of the settings and options.

    HTH,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Jul 7, 2005

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jul 7, 2005
  4. Guest

    michael Guest

    have you tryed useing dvd decrypter if you got a movie that dvd shrink
    will not copy then you need to use the decypter first decrypt it to your
    hard drive then you go to the open files and look where you saved the
    decrypted files and back them up to your dvd if all else fails go back to
    dvd shrink home page and read directions it helps to re read them

    michael, Jul 13, 2005