    All I get is a blank screen v 3.2
    What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks

    dan federic, Oct 31, 2004

  2. dan federic

    G. Morgan Guest

    On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:43:45 GMT "dan federic"
    used 5 lines of text to write in newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    >All I get is a blank screen v 3.2
    >What am I doing wrong?
    >Thanks

    Computers are getting more and more complicated. Now even blank
    screens have version numbers? And we're up to 3.2!

    --
    -Graham

    Remove the 'snails' from my email

    G. Morgan, Oct 31, 2004

  3. DVD Shrink is a great program its too bad this person wasn't more detailed
    in their "blank screen" problem...

    -L

    Locke Nash Cole, Oct 31, 2004
  4. dan federic

    Toolman Tim Guest

    True. My first guess is the the OP (like myself) has several software
    packages installed that have DVD encoders, and one or more is incompatible
    with this particular program. I get blank screens in some of my programs as
    well, and changing the encoder used seems to be helping.

    >| DVD Shrink is a great program its too bad this person wasn't more
    >| detailed in their "blank screen" problem...
    >|
    >| -L
    >|
    >| "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    >| > On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 21:43:45 GMT "dan federic"
    >| > used 5 lines of text to write in newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk

    >| > Computers are getting more and more complicated. Now even blank
    >| > screens have version numbers? And we're up to 3.2!

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Oct 31, 2004
  5. dan federic

    f f Guest

    the monitor not being switched on, now that was error number 1.01, wasn't
    it? :)

    f f, Oct 31, 2004