    everything.

    Thanks In Advance,
    BTJustice

    Buford T. Justice, Feb 23, 2004

  2. Buford T. Justice

    Big Easy Guest

    "Buford T. Justice" <???@msn.com> wrote
    in message
    news:c1cg1q$1gf9bk$-berlin.de...
    > If I install Nero, will DVD Shrink use

    the dates & times used on the
    > original DVD that I am backing up?
    >
    > I am not a big Nero fan and have used

    Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 for almost
    > everything.
    >
    > Thanks In Advance,
    > BTJustice

    If you are happy with DVDShrink and
    Roxio, why go to Nero.
    Roxio came with my drive and it does
    everthing I want it to do with no
    problems.
    Big Easy

    Big Easy, Feb 23, 2004

  3. Buford T. Justice

    Skid Guest

    "Buford T. Justice" <???@msn.com> wrote in message
    > If I install Nero, will DVD Shrink use the dates & times used on the
    > original DVD that I am backing up?

    Yes, unless you tell it to do otherwise.

    > I am not a big Nero fan and have used Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 for almost
    > everything.

    Then stick with it, as long as it gives you good results.

    Skid, Feb 23, 2004
  4. "Skid" <> wrote in message

    > "Buford T. Justice" <???@msn.com> wrote in message
    > > If I install Nero, will DVD Shrink use the dates & times used on the
    > > original DVD that I am backing up?

    > Yes, unless you tell it to do otherwise.

    How? Will it not use the date and time of the temp files it creates? How
    do you tell it to use the original date and time of files on the DVD and not
    the temporary stuff?

    BTJustice

    Buford T. Justice, Feb 23, 2004
  5. how do you use dvd shrink with Roxio?.......it doesn't have the dvd video
    option.......only dvd builder........the only way i use Roxio is by creating
    a image file using Burnatonce........so i'm using three different softwares
    just to back up a dvd.......Nero is not bad i have no problems with it
    ......but i perfer using roxio which is the software that came with my burner
    ....it has the dvd builder for my camcorder movies.....the point is that how
    cam i narrow it down to using 2 softwares instead of 3 using Roxio & DVD
    Shrink

    Hewlett Pecker, Feb 23, 2004
  6. Buford T. Justice

    Big Easy Guest

    wrote in message

    > > > If I install Nero, will DVD Shrink

    use the dates & times used on the
    > > > original DVD that I am backing up?

    > > Yes, unless you tell it to do

    otherwise.

    > > > I am not a big Nero fan and have

    used Easy CD & DVD Creator 6 for almost
    > > > everything.

    > > Then stick with it, as long as it

    gives you good results.

    1) Send the output of DVDShrink to an
    empty VIDEO_TS folder.
    2) Use Roxio "Disc Creator Classic" and
    drag the VIDEO_TS folder into the
    project and burn it.
    The default format should be UDF but you
    should check it.
    Also finalize the disk.
    I also change the Volume name but that
    only shows up when it is in a PC.