    FWIW, this is version 3.2.0.15.

    --
    Terry, West Sussex, UK

    Terry Pinnell, Mar 27, 2006

  2. Terry Pinnell

    Bob Guest

    On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 13:43:28 +0100, Terry Pinnell
    <> wrote:

    >I was recommended to use DVD Shrink to examining a DVD I've authored.
    >But to get familiar with the program I've just tried opening a free
    >DVD that came with my mother-in-law's Daily Mail recently ('Defence Of
    >The Realm'). But it crashed, with a message about Copy Protection. I'd
    >understood DVD Shrink could handle DVDs with such protection?
    >
    >FWIW, this is version 3.2.0.15.

    Try DVD Decrypter first (extract to ISO file) and then open the ISO
    with Shrink.

    If that doesn't help try IsoBuster in place of Decrypter.

    --
    "The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant:
    It's just that they know so much that isn't so."

    Bob, Mar 27, 2006

  3. Terry Pinnell

    ardz Guest

    "Terry Pinnell" <> wrote in message
    >I was recommended to use DVD Shrink to examining a DVD I've authored.
    > But to get familiar with the program I've just tried opening a free
    > DVD that came with my mother-in-law's Daily Mail recently ('Defence Of
    > The Realm'). But it crashed, with a message about Copy Protection. I'd
    > understood DVD Shrink could handle DVDs with such protection?
    >
    > FWIW, this is version 3.2.0.15.
    >
    > --
    > Terry, West Sussex, UK

    Try "DVD43" a small utility that runs in the background. While this is
    running try DVD Shrink again and it should be ok.

    ardz, Mar 28, 2006