    lower than what the particular setting dvd shrink said its better quality ,
    is this true and what setting would you recommend as I cant remember the
    figure it said.

    Emerald Green, Oct 1, 2005

  2. Emerald Green

    M.B. Guest

    Emerald Green wrote:
    > I had read somewhere cant think where that if you set your compression to
    > lower than what the particular setting dvd shrink said its better quality ,
    > is this true and what setting would you recommend as I cant remember the
    > figure it said.

    Learn some grammar and sentence structure in particular.

    M.B., Oct 1, 2005

  3. I would doubt it, compressing too much loses slightly and to do it more
    manually to me would be worse. oh and MB **** off you twat, if you are a
    teacher fair enough, if not get a life you mongo.

    howie feltersnatch, Oct 1, 2005
  4. "Emerald Green" <> wrote in message

    >I had read somewhere cant think where that if you set your compression to
    >lower than what the particular setting dvd shrink said its better quality ,
    >is this true

    No. Change some of the unneeded files to still images or one image and the
    main picture may be better.

    Homer J Simpson, Oct 1, 2005
  5. Emerald Green

    Goro Guest

    On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 20:19:32 -0700, "M.B." <> wrote:

    >Emerald Green wrote:
    >> I had read somewhere cant think where that if you set your compression to
    >> lower than what the particular setting dvd shrink said its better quality ,
    >> is this true and what setting would you recommend as I cant remember the
    >> figure it said.
    >>

    >Learn some grammar and sentence structure in particular.

    oh, come on, punctuation is overrated. Stream of consciousness is
    internet standard, man!

    while we're at it, whitespace is redundant, too! :)

    -goro-

    Goro, Oct 2, 2005
  6. Emerald Green

    UncleDave Guest

    "Goro" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 20:19:32 -0700, "M.B." <> wrote:
    >
    >>Emerald Green wrote:
    >>> I had read somewhere cant think where that if you set your compression
    >>> lower than what the particular setting dvd shrink said its better
    >>> quality ,
    >>> is this true and what setting would you recommend as I cant remember the
    >>> figure it said.
    >>>

    >>Learn some grammar and sentence structure in particular.

    > oh, come on, punctuation is overrated. Stream of consciousness is
    > internet standard, man!
    >
    > while we're at it, whitespace is redundant, too! :)
    >
    > -goro-

    We're doomed.

    UncleDave, Oct 2, 2005