    looking at?

    How are these high resolution files produced in the real world ?

    Bob
    bobdydd, Oct 13, 2006

  2. On a pleasant day while strolling in alt.video.dvd, a person by the name
    of bobdydd exclaimed:
    > How are these high resolution files produced in the real world ?

    With a regular (still) camera on set.

    --
    aaronl at consultant dot com
    For every expert, there is an equal and
    Aaron Lawrence, Oct 13, 2006

  3. bobdydd

    Impmon Guest

    On 13 Oct 2006 04:57:11 -0700, "bobdydd"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi All
    >
    >Is there any way that I can capture a still of a DVD video at
    >a high resolution?

    DVD maxes out at 720x480 so unless you got really good interplorating
    software you'd get ugly jaggies on higher res.

    Consider HD-DVD or blu-ray for higher res.
    Spam block in place, no emil reply is expected at all.
    Impmon, Oct 13, 2006
  4. Impmon <> wrote:

    >Consider HD-DVD or blu-ray for higher res.

    Those formats would only print about 9.6 inches by 5.4 inches at 200 dpi.
    Kimba W. Lion, Oct 13, 2006