    Hi,

    Whats the difference between a DVD writer that does - and one that does + ?

    Thanks

    Darren, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Darren

    Darren Guest

    Also can anyone recommend a laptop to buy, Im after something with DVD
    writer, 15inch screen, around the $3000 mark.

    I am very interested in this one
    http://www.digicom.co.nz/index.php?view=product.detail&prod_id=40277

    Any thoughts?

    Thanks

    ?

    Darren, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Darren

    T.N.O. Guest

    Darren wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Whats the difference between a DVD writer that does - and one that does + ?

    | heh...

    > Thanks

    sorry.

    T.N.O., Dec 1, 2003
  4. Darren

    XPD Guest

    "Darren" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Whats the difference between a DVD writer that does - and one that does +

    ?

    http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvd

    Enjoy.

    XPD, Dec 1, 2003
  5. I can do these at $2800 + GST

    andre at sapphiresolutions dot remove-this dot co dot nz

    Andre Southgate, Dec 1, 2003
  6. Darren

    Mike Guest

    Darren wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Whats the difference between a DVD writer that does - and one that does + ?
    >
    > Thanks

    Just competing formats. Dual format drives are common as muck now, and
    should be the only thing you look for. I've found +R to be more
    compatible, incl. with my 4-5 year old Sony DVD player (535, from memory).

    Mike, Dec 2, 2003