    So, does anyone know of a burner that really does work fully with Vista 64
    bit? If so, please let me know so I can trade mine in for one that actually
    burns.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2VhbXVz?=, Aug 18, 2007

  2. I use an LG 4163B super multi that burns all media discs. Also a lite-on
    which ive just purchased recently, LH20A1P. Have a look at my post regarding
    DVD media discs.

    =?Utf-8?B?cGhhdDI4dnI2?=, Aug 18, 2007

  3. Thanks for the reply. I went out and picked up an LG burner (which runs on
    SATA, my other drive was ATAPI) that specifically listed Vista x64 on the
    back of the box under compatible systems and everything is working fine now.
    It's unfortunate that my other drive, which had the Works with Vista sticker,
    did NOT work properly under x64.

    I also took your advice and got some Verbatim media. The other media still
    works, but I'm sure the Verbatim will come in handy.

    Thanks again!

    =?Utf-8?B?U2VhbXVz?=, Aug 19, 2007
  4. Glad you got it sorted, i know how frustrating it can get. My problem was
    dual layer burning, sorted by verbatim discs.

    =?Utf-8?B?cGhhdDI4dnI2?=, Aug 20, 2007