  1. MauiJNP

    MauiJNP Guest

    can these type of discs be edited? or only dvdrws in vr mode? thanks

    MauiJNP, Jan 8, 2005

  2. MauiJNP

    Vaskenos Guest

    MauiJNP nous a relaté la chose suivante le 09.01.2005 00:22 :

    > can these type of discs be edited? or only dvdrws in vr mode? thanks

    I think you can't edit dvdrw in vr mode, only in video mode. Most *dvd
    computer drives* can't read DVD-RW in VR mode, if they have been
    recorded on a DVD recorder machine. But you can edit them with the
    machine itself.

    --
    Vaskenos©
    http://cerbermail.com/?Pa6wIiCg2L

    Vaskenos, Jan 10, 2005

  3. MauiJNP

    Vaskenos Guest

    MauiJNP nous a relaté la chose suivante le 09.01.2005 00:22 :

    > can these type of discs be edited? or only dvdrws in vr mode? thanks

    I think you can't edit dvdrw in vr mode on the computer, only in video
    mode. Most *dvd computer drives* can't read DVD-RW in VR mode, if they
    have been recorded on a standalone DVD recorder. But most standalone DVD
    recorders can edit DVDRW written in VR mode.

    You can't edit dvdr in VR mode.

    Vaskenos, Jan 10, 2005