    DISC USE THE ERASE THIS DVD+RW, SO WINDOWS CAN USE IT.
    I HAVE TRIED THIS O NO AVAIL, CAN YOU HELP PLEASE BECAUSE IT USED TO WORK
    WITH THIS TYPE OF DISC.
    J MILNE, Aug 31, 2006

  2. J MILNE

    Guest

    "J MILNE" <> wrote:

    I wrote in all caps, once.

    >i am having problems when i am transferring photos or films to a dvd+rw in
    >my hard drive.
    >the reason i know its not the type of disc , because it was working , and i
    >feel i must have done something to stop this.
    >when i try to copy or send phots etc to my dvd+rw it comes up with the
    >folling message=== windows does not support this format dvd+rw to use this
    >disc use the erase this dvd+rw, so windows can use it.
    >i have tried this o no avail, can you help please because it used to work
    >with this type of disc.

    Use a dedicated CD program like Nero
    http://ww2.nero.com/enu/Downloads.html Nero 6 would be best.

    --

    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/elegant/program.html
    , Aug 31, 2006

  3. J MILNE

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 17:05:44 GMT, "J MILNE"
    <> wrote:

    >I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WHEN I AM TRANSFERRING PHOTOS OR FILMS TO A DVD+RW IN
    >MY HARD DRIVE.
    >THE REASON I KNOW ITS NOT THE TYPE OF DISC , BECAUSE IT WAS WORKING , AND I
    >FEEL I MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO STOP THIS.
    >WHEN I TRY TO COPY OR SEND PHOTS ETC TO MY DVD+RW IT COMES UP WITH THE
    >FOLLING MESSAGE=== WINDOWS DOES NOT SUPPORT THIS FORMAT DVD+RW TO USE THIS
    >DISC USE THE ERASE THIS DVD+RW, SO WINDOWS CAN USE IT.
    >I HAVE TRIED THIS O NO AVAIL, CAN YOU HELP PLEASE BECAUSE IT USED TO WORK
    >WITH THIS TYPE OF DISC.

    Please do not shout. Use your caps lock key - or rather in this case,
    don't.

    What DVD Drive do you have?
    What operating system do you have?
    What program are you using to burn media?
    Evan Platt, Aug 31, 2006
  4. J MILNE

    Rick Merrill Guest

    J MILNE wrote:
    > I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WHEN I AM TRANSFERRING PHOTOS OR FILMS TO A DVD+RW IN
    > MY HARD DRIVE.
    > THE REASON I KNOW ITS NOT THE TYPE OF DISC , BECAUSE IT WAS WORKING , AND I
    > FEEL I MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO STOP THIS.
    > WHEN I TRY TO COPY OR SEND PHOTS ETC TO MY DVD+RW IT COMES UP WITH THE
    > FOLLING MESSAGE=== WINDOWS DOES NOT SUPPORT THIS FORMAT DVD+RW TO USE THIS
    > DISC USE THE ERASE THIS DVD+RW, SO WINDOWS CAN USE IT.
    > I HAVE TRIED THIS O NO AVAIL, CAN YOU HELP PLEASE BECAUSE IT USED TO WORK
    > WITH THIS TYPE OF DISC.

    For a PC to "see" a DVD the DVD must have been "finalized."
    Rick Merrill, Aug 31, 2006
  5. J MILNE

    Dave Guest

    "J MILNE" <> wrote in message
    | I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WHEN I AM TRANSFERRING PHOTOS OR FILMS TO A DVD+RW IN
    | MY HARD DRIVE.
    | THE REASON I KNOW ITS NOT THE TYPE OF DISC , BECAUSE IT WAS WORKING , AND
    | FEEL I MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING TO STOP THIS.
    | WHEN I TRY TO COPY OR SEND PHOTS ETC TO MY DVD+RW IT COMES UP WITH THE
    | FOLLING MESSAGE=== WINDOWS DOES NOT SUPPORT THIS FORMAT DVD+RW TO USE THIS
    | DISC USE THE ERASE THIS DVD+RW, SO WINDOWS CAN USE IT.
    | I HAVE TRIED THIS O NO AVAIL, CAN YOU HELP PLEASE BECAUSE IT USED TO WORK
    | WITH THIS TYPE OF DISC.

    I bet you purchased 16x DVD discs.

    Most readers out there do not support 16x Discs yet. In order to use a 16x
    Disc, you'll need a 16x DVD drive.
    Dave, Aug 31, 2006
  6. J MILNE

    chuckie® Guest

    My ears are bleeding...ow...

    chuckie®, Sep 2, 2006
  7. J MILNE

    cuntbubble Guest

    "Rick Merrill" <> wrote in message

    > For a PC to "see" a DVD the DVD must have been "finalized."

    <clue>
    For a standalone player to see it, perhaps. A PC, though? Absolute fucking
    DOGSHIT.
    </clue>
    cuntbubble, Sep 2, 2006