    to rip them from commercial DVDs?

    Thank you,
    Emil
    Emil Horowitz, Dec 9, 2006

  2. Emil Horowitz

    AZ Nomad Guest

    On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 19:50:54 +0100, Emil Horowitz <> wrote:

    >Hi,

    >I am preparing a PowerPoint presentation to visualize a speech about
    >communication techniques. To underline several issues I would like to use
    >short clips form popular movies (30 secounds to 2 minutes). Is there any way
    >to rip them from commercial DVDs?

    yes
    AZ Nomad, Dec 9, 2006

  3. Emil Horowitz

    Gilgamesh Guest

    "Emil Horowitz" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am preparing a PowerPoint presentation to visualize a speech about
    > communication techniques. To underline several issues I would like to use
    > short clips form popular movies (30 secounds to 2 minutes). Is there any
    > way
    > to rip them from commercial DVDs?

    It would seem that you are doing your presentation for a commercial purpose
    and even though you are using a clip and not selling copies you may be
    opening yourself to copyright issues.
    You should check this out first.

    Gilgamesh, Dec 9, 2006
  4. Emil Horowitz

    JoeBloe Guest

    On Sat, 9 Dec 2006 19:50:54 +0100, "Emil Horowitz" <> Gave
    us:

    >Hi,

    Wrong group. There are rip it specific groups. Go there. This is
    NOT a rip it group.

    Now, **** off, or I'll rip ya a new one.
    JoeBloe, Dec 9, 2006
  5. Emil Horowitz

    Citizen Bob Guest

    On Sat, 09 Dec 2006 15:30:23 -0800, JoeBloe
    <> wrote:

    > Wrong group. There are rip it specific groups. Go there. This is
    >NOT a rip it group.

    > Now, **** off, or I'll rip ya a new one.

    FOAD, leftist pervert.

    The OP has every right to ask any question about video dvd he wants.

    The OP can use DVD Decrypter to bypass the copy protection and then
    use VideoReDo to break the VOBs into mpg clips. Or he can use AnyDVD
    or DVD43 in background to defeat copy protection and rip straight into
    VRD or just copy the files to hard disk and go from there.

    --

    Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a
    few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving,
    Citizen Bob, Dec 10, 2006
  6. Emil Horowitz

    HealthBob Guest

    Read a step by step guide for this task at
    http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/guides/avs/video-DVD-to-AVI-DivX-XviD-WMV-MOV-RM-video.htm

    HealthBob, Dec 10, 2006
  7. Emil Horowitz

    JoeBloe Guest

    On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 15:04:36 GMT, (Citizen Bob) Gave us:

    **** you, putrid shit pile.

    >The OP has every right to ask any question about video dvd he wants.

    I NEVER SAID A DAMNED THING ABOUT RIGHTS. THIS IS USENET. THAT'S
    WHY EVER RETARDS LIKE YOU GET TO POST. I WAS MERELY TELLING THE
    RETARDED **** THAT HE DIDN'T SEARCH THE GROUPS LIST LONG ENOUGH.

    >The OP can use DVD Decrypter to bypass the copy protection

    ILLICITLY.

    > and then
    >use VideoReDo to break the VOBs into mpg clips.

    ILLICITLY.

    > Or he can use AnyDVD
    >or DVD43 in background to defeat copy protection and rip straight into
    >VRD

    ILLICITLY.

    > or just copy the files to hard disk and go from there.

    ILLICITLY. YOU RETARDED ****.

    THIS IS THE WRONG GROUP FOR DISCUSSION ABOUT ILLICIT ACTIVITY, YOU
    RETARDED ****!
    JoeBloe, Dec 11, 2006
  8. Emil Horowitz

    Citizen Bob Guest

    On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:47:44 -0800, JoeBloe
    <> wrote:

    >THIS IS THE WRONG GROUP FOR DISCUSSION ABOUT ILLICIT ACTIVITY, YOU
    >RETARDED ****!

    Then you stop posting because your trolling is illicit.

    Citizen Bob, Dec 11, 2006
  9. Emil Horowitz

    Alex Guest