    Dan Guest

    Was previously advised which software to use. Have tried DVD Shrink and was
    told which one to try when Shrink doesnt work. Can anyone advise. TIA.
    Dan, Sep 11, 2004

  2. Dan

    Ionizer Guest

    "Dan" <> wrote in message
    news:zEI0d.375968$M95.192708@pd7tw1no...
    > Was previously advised which software to use. Have tried DVD Shrink and

    was
    > told which one to try when Shrink doesnt work. Can anyone advise. TIA.

    This one: http://www.dvddecrypter.com/

    Regards,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Sep 11, 2004

  3. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Dan, Sep 11, 2004
  4. Dan

    Frank Guest

    "Dan" <> wrote in message
    > Was previously advised which software to use. Have tried DVD Shrink and

    was
    > told which one to try when Shrink doesnt work. Can anyone advise. TIA.

    With the new DVD Shrink 3.2.0.15 you don't need DVD Decrypter but you want
    to have it anyway for those files that don't need compression. I have a bad
    batch of 50 DVD blanks with 50% bad burns, 10 coasters so far. Now I'm
    forcing it to burn good, which take a lot longer, but having good results.
    Clean the DVDs, do deep analysis and burn slower than the maximum speed.
    Frank, Sep 11, 2004
  5. Dan

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Sep 13, 2004
  6. Dan

    Dan Guest

    Plato <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > Dan wrote:
    > >
    > > Was previously advised which software to use. Have tried DVD Shrink and

    was
    > > told which one to try when Shrink doesnt work. Can anyone advise. TIA.

    > http://www.bootdisk.com/bootlist/184.htm#1

    O.K. I have it saved to the hard drive. How would I go about compressing it
    to burn to disc.
    Dan, Sep 13, 2004