    can anyone help please
    thank you
    ian

    iank, Feb 4, 2004

  2. iank

    Boomer Guest

    "iank" <> wrote in
    news:40217bfc$0$49$:

    > Hi all,
    > I got 2 dvd rewriters, one a philips and the other a msi, i cant
    > get them
    > both to record using nero, can either get one working or the
    > other using the bundled version of nero,
    > can anyone help please
    > thank you
    > ian

    Hi

    I do hope someone can help you here.

    If not, as I mentioned to ohGr and ***HAWK earlier, you might want to
    ask at one or more of these groups also.

    uk.media.dvd
    rec.video.dvd.tech
    rec.video.dvd.players
    alt.video.dvd
    alt.video.dvd.software
    alt.video.dvd.tech
    alt.video.dvdr

    And please read this.
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Thanks. :)

    Boomer, Feb 4, 2004

  3. iank

    Dan Shea Guest

    Hi iank,

    On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 23:10:52 -0000, "iank" <> wrote:

    >Hi all,
    > I got 2 dvd rewriters, one a philips and the other a msi, i cant get them
    >both to record using nero, can either get one working or the other using
    >the bundled version of nero,

    Needs more information. What operating system are you using? How
    have you got the drives hooked up? (Internal, external, how cabled?)
    Are both detected in the BIOS? Do they show in My Computer? Can you
    *read* from both of them? Do you get any error messages? What
    happens?

    Cheers,
    dan

    Dan Shea, Feb 5, 2004