DVD Replication

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Jeremy, Dec 2, 2004.

  1. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    Can anyone tell me what DVD replication really means? I am a retailer
    and am looking at buying some DVD's to sell, but on the company's
    website, they say this:

    *WE DO NOT SELL BURNT DVD'S. NO -R,+R, RW. THESE ARE AUTHENTIC
    REPLICATIONS!!! (DVD9 FORMAT A+ QUALITY) ALL DVD'S COME SHRINK WRAPPED!
    DELIVERY TIME IS 10-13 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER FUNDS CLEAR.
    ALL SHIPMENTS HAVE ORDER TRACKING, I.E., (UPS, FED-EX, DHL).*

    I want the same quality of DVD that you would find in walmart or
    blockbuster. Is this term just synonomous with them being mass
    distributed, or is replication like an inferior product to what's on the
    shelf at retail electronics stores? Thanks for your help.
    Jeremy S.
    Lightshire Designs
    Jeremy, Dec 2, 2004
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Jeremy

    Moe Belli Guest

    That means they are not home DVD-R's which you can pirate and burn at
    home or online, these would be inferior copies of commercial discs as
    DVD-R's duplication/piracy involves re-compressing double layered
    commercial discs into single layered DVD-R discs. So more compression
    occurs and more quality loss. DVD-R media also has playback
    compatibility issues, so they can skip on some DVD players.

    Replicated discs are like Hollywood commercial DVD's, a glass master is
    made to produce them at a plant, it's not a PC and a DVD drive situation.

    Replicated discs are not inferior, they are the standard. Walmart,
    Blockbuster DVD's are all replicated.





    Jeremy wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me what DVD replication really means? I am a retailer
    > and am looking at buying some DVD's to sell, but on the company's
    > website, they say this:
    >
    > *WE DO NOT SELL BURNT DVD'S. NO -R,+R, RW. THESE ARE AUTHENTIC
    > REPLICATIONS!!! (DVD9 FORMAT A+ QUALITY) ALL DVD'S COME SHRINK WRAPPED!
    > DELIVERY TIME IS 10-13 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER FUNDS CLEAR.
    > ALL SHIPMENTS HAVE ORDER TRACKING, I.E., (UPS, FED-EX, DHL).*
    >
    > I want the same quality of DVD that you would find in walmart or
    > blockbuster. Is this term just synonomous with them being mass
    > distributed, or is replication like an inferior product to what's on the
    > shelf at retail electronics stores? Thanks for your help.
    > Jeremy S.
    > Lightshire Designs
    >
    Moe Belli, Dec 2, 2004
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Jeremy

    Mike Kohary Guest

    Jeremy wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me what DVD replication really means? I am a retailer
    > and am looking at buying some DVD's to sell, but on the company's
    > website, they say this:
    >
    > *WE DO NOT SELL BURNT DVD'S. NO -R,+R, RW. THESE ARE AUTHENTIC
    > REPLICATIONS!!! (DVD9 FORMAT A+ QUALITY) ALL DVD'S COME SHRINK
    > WRAPPED! DELIVERY TIME IS 10-13 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER FUNDS CLEAR.
    > ALL SHIPMENTS HAVE ORDER TRACKING, I.E., (UPS, FED-EX, DHL).*
    >
    > I want the same quality of DVD that you would find in walmart or
    > blockbuster. Is this term just synonomous with them being mass
    > distributed, or is replication like an inferior product to what's on
    > the shelf at retail electronics stores? Thanks for your help.
    > Jeremy S.
    > Lightshire Designs


    They're obviously bootlegs, and almost certainly of inferior quality to the
    official product. The word "replication" as they're using it is
    meaningless.

    --
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mike Kohary mike at kohary dot com http://www.kohary.com

    Karma Photography: http://www.karmaphotography.com
    Seahawks Historical Database: http://www.kohary.com/seahawks
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mike Kohary, Dec 2, 2004
    #3
  4. Jeremy

    Biz Guest

    Commercial dvds are replicated in factories, bootleg dvd are burned....

    "Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    news:xcvrd.1052$...
    > Can anyone tell me what DVD replication really means? I am a retailer
    > and am looking at buying some DVD's to sell, but on the company's
    > website, they say this:
    >
    > *WE DO NOT SELL BURNT DVD'S. NO -R,+R, RW. THESE ARE AUTHENTIC
    > REPLICATIONS!!! (DVD9 FORMAT A+ QUALITY) ALL DVD'S COME SHRINK WRAPPED!
    > DELIVERY TIME IS 10-13 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER FUNDS CLEAR.
    > ALL SHIPMENTS HAVE ORDER TRACKING, I.E., (UPS, FED-EX, DHL).*
    >
    > I want the same quality of DVD that you would find in walmart or
    > blockbuster. Is this term just synonomous with them being mass
    > distributed, or is replication like an inferior product to what's on the
    > shelf at retail electronics stores? Thanks for your help.
    > Jeremy S.
    > Lightshire Designs
    >
    Biz, Dec 2, 2004
    #4
  5. Jeremy

    Mark B. Guest

    "Jeremy" <> wrote in message
    news:xcvrd.1052$...
    > Can anyone tell me what DVD replication really means? I am a retailer and
    > am looking at buying some DVD's to sell, but on the company's website,
    > they say this:
    >
    > *WE DO NOT SELL BURNT DVD'S. NO -R,+R, RW. THESE ARE AUTHENTIC
    > REPLICATIONS!!! (DVD9 FORMAT A+ QUALITY) ALL DVD'S COME SHRINK WRAPPED!
    > DELIVERY TIME IS 10-13 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER FUNDS CLEAR.
    > ALL SHIPMENTS HAVE ORDER TRACKING, I.E., (UPS, FED-EX, DHL).*
    >
    > I want the same quality of DVD that you would find in walmart or
    > blockbuster. Is this term just synonomous with them being mass
    > distributed, or is replication like an inferior product to what's on the
    > shelf at retail electronics stores? Thanks for your help.
    > Jeremy S.
    > Lightshire Designs
    >


    Consider this: if they're legitimate DVDs, why do they need to use the term
    'replication'? Sounds fishy to me!

    Mark
    Mark B., Dec 4, 2004
    #5
  6. >Can anyone tell me what DVD replication really means?

    Replication is a word given to the injection molding process of optical discs,
    including DVDs.

    Factory made DVDs from a home video label are replications of the glass master
    that's made to fabricate the pressing dies, which is why they are called
    "replicated" discs.

    So, the DVDs you have concerns about should be the exact same product that you
    can buy from a regular retailer. - Reinhart
    LASERandDVDfan, Dec 5, 2004
    #6
  7. >Consider this: if they're legitimate DVDs, why do they need to use the term
    >'replication'? Sounds fishy to me!
    >
    >Mark
    >


    Not if you know about some of the terminology used.

    In disc manufacturing, the actual manufacturing of DVDs, CDs, and LaserDiscs is
    referred to as replication.

    The term is actually accurate because the pressed plastic disc is a replication
    of the glass master. - Reinhart
    LASERandDVDfan, Dec 5, 2004
    #7
  8. Jeremy

    Mike Kohary Guest

    LASERandDVDfan wrote:
    >> Consider this: if they're legitimate DVDs, why do they need to use
    >> the term 'replication'? Sounds fishy to me!
    >>
    >> Mark
    >>

    >
    > Not if you know about some of the terminology used.
    >
    > In disc manufacturing, the actual manufacturing of DVDs, CDs, and
    > LaserDiscs is referred to as replication.
    >
    > The term is actually accurate because the pressed plastic disc is a
    > replication of the glass master. - Reinhart


    Yes, but no legitimate retailer would use a phrase like, "*WE DO NOT SELL
    BURNT DVD'S. NO -R,+R, RW. THESE ARE AUTHENTIC REPLICATIONS!!!" That alone
    is cause for great suspicion.

    --
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mike Kohary mike at kohary dot com http://www.kohary.com

    Karma Photography: http://www.karmaphotography.com
    Seahawks Historical Database: http://www.kohary.com/seahawks
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mike Kohary, Dec 6, 2004
    #8
  9. Jeremy

    Joe S Guest

    LASERandDVDfan wrote:

    > >Can anyone tell me what DVD replication really means?

    >
    > Replication is a word given to the injection molding process of optical discs,
    > including DVDs.
    >
    > Factory made DVDs from a home video label are replications of the glass master
    > that's made to fabricate the pressing dies, which is why they are called
    > "replicated" discs.
    >
    > So, the DVDs you have concerns about should be the exact same product that you
    > can buy from a regular retailer. - Reinhart


    I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that these are not "the exact same product that you
    can buy from a refular retailer".

    "Replication" does not imply doing so from legitimate, legal, or original masters.

    In this case, "replication" likely means that they bootlegged the official
    release, generated a master and "replicated" away. Illegally.


    Joe
    Joe S, Dec 6, 2004
    #9
  10. >Yes, but no legitimate retailer would use a phrase like, "*WE DO NOT SELL
    >BURNT DVD'S. NO -R,+R, RW. THESE ARE AUTHENTIC REPLICATIONS!!!" That alone
    >is cause for great suspicion.


    And I just gave you a good reason as to why your suspicion is unfounded, which
    you seem to refuse to accept.

    If the seller has a good feedback rating with little or no negatives against
    it, there is really no reason to suspect that he would try to do anything
    underhanded. - Reinhart
    LASERandDVDfan, Dec 6, 2004
    #10
  11. >I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that these are not "the exact same product that
    >you
    >can buy from a refular retailer".


    If the buyer is uncertain, the solution is easy: Do Not Buy.

    But, the terminology is accurate. I am sorry that you cannot accept that fact
    and, therefore, assume that the seller is out to rip people off.

    It may be possible, but they are using the word in the correct sense to
    describe their product and clearly establishing a difference between a genuine
    product and a pirated burned copy. It is also possible that a pirate will use
    the correct terminology in a relatively high profile website available only to
    retailers for wholesale distribution, but it's doubtful unless the pirate was a
    moron.

    It would've also been helpful if the original poster gave us a URL link for us
    to see what the business is and what it is called so we can also do some
    investigative work to help clear this up.

    >"Replication" does not imply doing so from legitimate, legal, or original
    >masters.


    Yet, that's the terminology that is used in the pressing and distribution
    industry. What other way is there to describe what they sell without making
    the buyers put up question marks (except those who don't know what the
    technical vocabulary is)?

    If the business has any kind of experience and is established as a distribution
    and wholesaler outlet for retailers, then they will likely use the same
    terminology that's used by manufacturers.

    If the original poster is unsure of the legitimacy of the business, all he has
    to do is contact a home video division of a studio or other rights owners with
    content available on DVD to see if they are the real deal.

    http://www.sonydadc.com/products.disk.dvd.go

    http://www.disctronics.co.uk/

    http://www.technicolor.com/Cultures/En-Us/Services/Video/DVDCDReplication.htm

    http://www.sonopress.com/us/?id=3

    These are just some of the manufacturing companies out there that make optical
    discs. ALL of them refer to the process of manufacture as "replication."
    "Replication" is a word that's used to describe the pressing of optical discs
    since the first mass-produced retail LaserDiscs rolled out of MCA DiscoVision's
    factory in 1978. And, when you check to see what DVD/CD replication means to
    these companies, it essentially means pressing a DVD or a CD by injecting
    molten polycarbonate (acrylic for LDs) in a molding press under high pressure.
    The resulting pressing is a perfect clone of the photoresist glass master down
    to the pit and land structures of the disc track, hence the term "replication."

    Copying a DVD using a computer and a burner is not going to result in a
    completely perfect clone of the original disc. It will be the same in terms of
    the information stored and may work just as well (depending on how it was
    copied), but it may not be 100% accurate when you look at it down to the actual
    pits. A computer made copy will never be a physically perfect copy unlike
    physically replicated discs.

    While they may mean the same thing when you look them up in a dictionary, there
    is a difference between the two words in terms of their meanings under a
    specific technical sense in the industry.

    Like I said, the terminology is proper and correct. If the distributor has any
    kind of good reputation and are authorized, then what they are saying is that
    they sell genuine products from the home video labels.

    Again, if the original poster is unsure, he should contact the home video
    labels to see if they have dealings with the establishment in question.

    >In this case, "replication" likely means that they bootlegged the official
    >release, generated a master and "replicated" away. Illegally.


    Possibly, but why deny one thing and then suddenly admit it in the same
    sentence through different uses of vocabulary?

    Remember what you basically implied, that copying and replicating are the same
    things? Why say they don't, yet they do in the same sentence? In an effort to
    confuse people? Not likely. It would make people suspicious, but only those
    who don't know what's being said.

    It is far more likely that the seller understands that they are using the
    technical terminology used by disc manufacturers to describe their product.
    The technical terminology of both words are totally different. It's informing
    potential buyers who know the talk that they have geniune products for sale.

    Besides, if a retailer suspects that the product they bought to resell is not
    genuine, then all they have to do is inform the FBI if the operation took place
    in the U.S., Interpol if the deal was international, and the offended company
    or companies. And, retailers probably wouldn't hesistate to do so if they
    suspect wrongdoing at their expense, so such a distribution business would
    never stay in operation like that for very long if they were willing, not to
    mention stupid, to try and sell pirated products to legitimate retailers.
    Especially if the retailer in question was located in the U.S. or other places
    that enforce copyright laws to a maximum extent.

    People not familiar with the business, such as yourself and apparently the
    original poster, would never understand the description properly because you
    are not familiar with the technical aspects.

    And, again, if the buyer is unsure, he should ask the home video labels if they
    are authorized. - Reinhart
    LASERandDVDfan, Dec 6, 2004
    #11
  12. Jeremy

    Mike Kohary Guest

    LASERandDVDfan wrote:
    >> Yes, but no legitimate retailer would use a phrase like, "*WE DO NOT
    >> SELL BURNT DVD'S. NO -R,+R, RW. THESE ARE AUTHENTIC REPLICATIONS!!!"
    >> That alone is cause for great suspicion.

    >
    > And I just gave you a good reason as to why your suspicion is
    > unfounded, which you seem to refuse to accept.


    What, a definition of replication? In what way is that a good reason that
    my suspicion is unfounded? Why would they go to the trouble of pointing out
    that "these are authentic replications" if there was no reason to doubt such
    in the first place?

    Note that they don't state it's an official product - they just state that
    the discs are replicated as opposed to burned. All the more cause for
    suspicion.

    > If the seller has a good feedback rating with little or no negatives
    > against it, there is really no reason to suspect that he would try to
    > do anything underhanded. - Reinhart


    Good feedback? What are you talking about? The OP was talking about a web
    company, not an Ebay seller. And I maintain: no legitimate company would
    use language like that, period. They would simply sell official products
    without disclaimers like the above.

    --
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mike Kohary mike at kohary dot com http://www.kohary.com

    Karma Photography: http://www.karmaphotography.com
    Seahawks Historical Database: http://www.kohary.com/seahawks
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Mike Kohary, Dec 7, 2004
    #12
  13. Jeremy

    Joe S Guest

    LASERandDVDfan wrote:

    > >I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that these are not "the exact same product that
    > >you can buy from a refular retailer".

    >
    > If the buyer is uncertain, the solution is easy: Do Not Buy.


    Absolutely.


    > But, the terminology is accurate.


    So what?


    > I am sorry that you cannot accept that fact and, therefore, assume that the
    > seller is out to rip people off.


    There is no relationship between "accurate terminology" and "legitimacy" or
    "quality". The quoted verbiage is highly typical of sellers of illegitimate goods.
    Why do you argue for this seller's legitimacy when you know this is true?


    > It may be possible,


    Probable.


    > but they are using the word in the correct sense to
    > describe their product and clearly establishing a difference between a genuine
    > product and a pirated burned copy.


    Differentiation between a genuine product OR a pirated pressed copy, and a pirated
    burned copy. You know no more than that.


    > It is also possible that a pirate will use
    > the correct terminology in a relatively high profile website available only to
    > retailers for wholesale distribution, but it's doubtful unless the pirate was a
    > moron.


    You are making assumptions about the location of this "ad", assuming you are
    referring to this particular case.


    > It would've also been helpful if the original poster gave us a URL link for us
    > to see what the business is and what it is called so we can also do some
    > investigative work to help clear this up.


    Sure....but what was presented is plenty to be able to say "stay away if you want
    legitimate product".


    > >"Replication" does not imply doing so from legitimate, legal, or original

    > masters.
    >
    > Yet, that's the terminology that is used in the pressing and distribution
    > industry. What other way is there to describe what they sell without making
    > the buyers put up question marks (except those who don't know what the
    > technical vocabulary is)?


    Once again, using correct (and VERY basic) terminology implies nothing whatsoever
    about legitimacy. What other way? How about "This is licensed product identical in
    content and packaging to what you find at your local retailer". There's a reason
    this is not the statement made.


    > >In this case, "replication" likely means that they bootlegged the official
    > >release, generated a master and "replicated" away. Illegally.

    >
    > Possibly, but why deny one thing and then suddenly admit it in the same
    > sentence through different uses of vocabulary?
    >
    > Remember what you basically implied, that copying and replicating are the same
    > things? Why say they don't, yet they do in the same sentence? In an effort to
    > confuse people? Not likely. It would make people suspicious, but only those
    > who don't know what's being said.


    It is you who are confused. Very easily, apparently. I've not said anything that is
    contradictory. You are somehow imbuing the word "replication" with "replication of
    a legitimate master".


    > It is far more likely that the seller understands that they are using the
    > technical terminology used by disc manufacturers to describe their product.
    > The technical terminology of both words are totally different. It's informing
    > potential buyers who know the talk that they have geniune products for sale.


    It is likely that if someone is selling illegally pressed copies, then they have
    some affiliation with the manufacturing plant and would know how to refer to the
    process. Once again, this implies nothing as to legitimacy.


    > People not familiar with the business, such as yourself and apparently the
    > original poster, would never understand the description properly because you
    > are not familiar with the technical aspects.


    You don't know me. How could you possibly infer anything *at all* about my
    knowledge of the business. I do, in fact, know a bit about the biz.

    Rather, it appears that you know quite little about the business yourself if you
    are somehow fooled by the usage of a simple word like replication by a person who
    is selling illegally replicated goods. You have, however, demonstrated that you
    haven't a clear picture of the pirate business.

    Buh-bye.


    Joe
    Joe S, Dec 7, 2004
    #13
  14. >Differentiation between a genuine product OR a pirated pressed copy, and a
    >pirated
    >burned copy. You know no more than that.


    One way is where the business is located.

    If it's located in some place like Hong Kong, then that would be a red flag as
    there is an advanced piracy establishment with actual replication spaces there.

    But, if it were located in Southern California, then what?

    >You are making assumptions about the location of this "ad", assuming you are
    >referring to this particular case.


    As are you. You yourself are automatically assuming the worst. I'd say that
    the situation should be approached with caution and understanding. The use of
    proper terminology is one clue that it's either legitimate or clever.

    Just because a company makes a statement that they sell "authentic replicated"
    DVDs as opposed to DVD-R copies, that becomes a red flag by itself? Authentic
    replicated discs means "retail discs." Of course, anyone can lie, which is why
    I suggested that the company be checked for confirmation of their legitimacy.
    What is wrong with asking for verifiable credentials from the company if you
    are unsure? That's what I'd do.

    >It is likely that if someone is selling illegally pressed copies, then they
    >have
    >some affiliation with the manufacturing plant and would know how to refer to
    >the
    >process.


    If the product is from Columbia/Tri-Star, for instance, then why would someone
    from Sony rip themselves off?

    >You don't know me. How could you possibly infer anything *at all* about my
    >knowledge of the business. I do, in fact, know a bit about the biz.
    >Rather, it appears that you know quite little about the business yourself


    And you don't know me either. In your mindset, you are just as guilty as I am
    when you made that kind of an assumption about me.

    As for knowledge in the business and the production of replicated discs, what
    do you know? - Reinhart
    LASERandDVDfan, Dec 7, 2004
    #14
  15. Jeremy

    Joe S Guest

    LASERandDVDfan wrote:

    Tell you what....put something on the line and we'll track down the "source" and
    determine whether they're a pirate or not.

    If they are not a dealer in "legitimate" goods, you'll apologize profusely and send
    along a couple of DVDs because I was accurate in my "assumptions". I'll happily do
    the same for you if they are, in fact legit (which they are not).

    'kay?

    If you aren't willing to do this, then stfu.


    Joe
    Joe S, Dec 7, 2004
    #15
  16. >Tell you what....put something on the line and we'll track down the "source"
    >and
    >determine whether they're a pirate or not.


    Well, I'd love to, except the OP didn't leave any kind of information about the
    distributor. Could be anybody, and I'm not about to waste my time on that.

    As a matter of fact, I don't want to engage in this discussion anymore since it
    has now deteriorated into a pointless word fight with your outburst.

    >If they are not a dealer in "legitimate" goods, you'll apologize profusely
    >and send
    >along a couple of DVDs because I was accurate in my "assumptions".


    Now you're being facetious.

    I may retract the possibility that they are legit, but I won't retract my
    statement about the terminology.

    >If you aren't willing to do this, then stfu.


    And since when was trading insults justified now? I don't remember going
    around calling you any names, much less anything that's at least suggestive of
    a rather infamous expletive.

    Like I said, your outburst turned the argument into something really childish,
    and I'm not going to sink to that level.

    BTW, PLONK!!! - Reinhart
    LASERandDVDfan, Dec 7, 2004
    #16
  17. Jeremy

    Joe S Guest

    LASERandDVDfan wrote:

    > >Tell you what....put something on the line and we'll track down the "source"
    > >and
    > >determine whether they're a pirate or not.

    >
    > Well, I'd love to, except the OP didn't leave any kind of information about the
    > distributor. Could be anybody, and I'm not about to waste my time on that.
    >
    > As a matter of fact, I don't want to engage in this discussion anymore since it
    > has now deteriorated into a pointless word fight with your outburst.


    Figures. You are what's called an "internet arguer". You have no basis for your
    argument and no desire to support your argument, yet you continue to promote your
    (quote)argument(endquote).

    Nice. Real nice.

    BTW, I'm right about this seller and you are in denial.


    Joe
    Joe S, Dec 8, 2004
    #17
  18. Jeremy

    Omarichu Guest

    >
    >BTW, I'm right about this seller and you are in denial.


    Of course you are. Every one of these idiotic messages are by lazy thieves.
    Omarichu, Dec 9, 2004
    #18
  19. Jeremy

    Guest

    On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 06:33:29 GMT, Joe S <> wrote:

    >LASERandDVDfan wrote:
    >
    >> >Can anyone tell me what DVD replication really means?

    >>
    >> Replication is a word given to the injection molding process of optical discs,
    >> including DVDs.
    >>
    >> Factory made DVDs from a home video label are replications of the glass master
    >> that's made to fabricate the pressing dies, which is why they are called
    >> "replicated" discs.
    >>
    >> So, the DVDs you have concerns about should be the exact same product that you
    >> can buy from a regular retailer. - Reinhart

    >
    >I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that these are not "the exact same product that you
    >can buy from a refular retailer".
    >
    >"Replication" does not imply doing so from legitimate, legal, or original masters.
    >
    >In this case, "replication" likely means that they bootlegged the official
    >release, generated a master and "replicated" away. Illegally.
    >
    >
    >Joe


    TROLL
    , Dec 12, 2004
    #19
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Alexals
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    2,271
    dumptrash
    Aug 22, 2006
  2. everythingafter

    Re: DVD Replication (Follow-up from Dec. 1 post)

    everythingafter, Jan 4, 2005, in forum: DVD Video
    Replies:
    19
    Views:
    806
    Allan
    Jan 11, 2005
  3. Don Gillson
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    734
    Don Gillson
    Feb 2, 2006
  4. veloc

    Search of mini CD/DVD replication?

    veloc, Feb 4, 2008, in forum: General Computer Support
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    614
    veloc
    Feb 4, 2008
  5. everett

    Search of mini CD/DVD replication?

    everett, Feb 8, 2008, in forum: Software
    Replies:
    1
    Views:
    642
    perefred
    Feb 9, 2008
Loading...

Share This Page