DVD Release Dates...

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by BWL, May 31, 2004.

  1. BWL

    BWL Guest

    Has anyone here heard when (or IF) any of these films will be released on
    DVD? I haven't been able to find a decent web site that addresses the issue
    of pending DVD releases. I know some of these aren't "classics" or even
    great movies, but I'd buy 'em up in a second if they were available.

    1. Duel (1971)
    2. Silver Streak (1976)
    3. 12 Angry Men (1997)
    4. Twenty Bucks (1993)