    Regional Code, and how do I find the Regional Code for Great Britain
    or United Kingdom, and then how do I make it so the DVDs bought in
    Great Britain will play here in the US on my DVD player,Regional Code
    #1?

    P.S. Please e-mail with reply.
    Mordido, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Mordido

    Braveheart Guest

    WE in the UK are Regional Code 2, based on PAL system.

    My DVD can play all Region DVD's because it has been "chipped". Many players
    can play MultiRegion by entering a cheat. We can also play NTSC DVD's.

    I don't know if you can play PAL or not, but try here for the relevant hack

    http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=3&p=z

    Good luck

    John

    Braveheart, Oct 18, 2003