    Can anyone direct me to a region crack for Sony Vaio notebook?

    --
    Jason

    Jason, Aug 1, 2004

  2. Jason

    Bill G Guest

    On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 14:18:59 -0000, "Jason" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Can anyone direct me to a region crack for Sony Vaio notebook?

    Sux to hear that you have a cracked region on your notebook. If it's
    still under warranty your best bet might be to send it back for
    repairs.

    --
    Bill

    Bill G, Aug 1, 2004

  3. Jason

    Lester Bangs Guest

    try any . It works flawlessly and in the background.

    Regards

    Lester

    Lester Bangs, Aug 2, 2004
  4. Jason

    NeoRenegade Guest

    Bill G wrote:

    > On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 14:18:59 -0000, "Jason" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>Can anyone direct me to a region crack for Sony Vaio notebook?

    > Sux to hear that you have a cracked region on your notebook. If it's
    > still under warranty your best bet might be to send it back for
    > repairs.

    My glutoid region has a crack.

    - NR

    NeoRenegade, Aug 2, 2004
  5. Jason

    Danger Moose Guest

    wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Can anyone direct me to a region crack for Sony Vaio notebook?

    I think the last poster was trying to tell you to get a small program
    called AnyDVD which runs in the background & will allow any region to
    be played. I use it for my Pioneer burners & it works fine.

    GO TO:

    http://www.slysoft.com/en/

    Danger Moose, Aug 10, 2004