    How can I make it better does it HAVE to be on a DVD?

    Thanks,
    Nathan
    Nathan S, Jun 27, 2004

  2. Nathan S

    Guest

    On 27 Jun 2004 04:42:19 -0700, (Nathan S) wrote:

    >I have been using a DVD program to create VCD why is the quality of
    >the start screen so BAD?
    >
    >How can I make it better does it HAVE to be on a DVD?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >Nathan

    Why dont you give us a little less information. dumb kid
    , Jun 27, 2004

  3. Nathan S

    Pug Fugley Guest

    "Nathan S" <> wrote in message
    > I have been using a DVD program to create VCD why is the quality of
    > the start screen so BAD?

    Because VCD sucks ass. It's the worst quality you can get.

    > How can I make it better does it HAVE to be on a DVD?

    Yes.
    Pug Fugley, Jun 27, 2004
  4. Nathan S

    Biz Guest

    "Nathan S" <> wrote in message
    > I have been using a DVD program to create VCD why is the quality of
    > the start screen so BAD?
    >
    > How can I make it better does it HAVE to be on a DVD?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Nathan

    VCD resolution..352x240 NTSC or 352x288 PAL
    DVD resolution up to 720x480 NTSC or 720x576 PAL

    Go do some reading....

    http://dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html
    Biz, Jun 27, 2004
  5. Nathan S

    luminos Guest

    "Biz" <> wrote in message

    > "Nathan S" <> wrote in message
    > > I have been using a DVD program to create VCD why is the quality of
    > > the start screen so BAD?
    > >
    > > How can I make it better does it HAVE to be on a DVD?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > Nathan

    > VCD resolution..352x240 NTSC or 352x288 PAL
    > DVD resolution up to 720x480 NTSC or 720x576 PAL
    >
    > Go do some reading....
    >
    > http://dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html

    Not only that, but the bitrate is in the cellar.
    luminos, Jun 27, 2004