    If I DO finalize the disk, will I be able to use it again??

    Thank you for your patience and your attention. Have a good day!

    Christa

    chrissy454, Jul 7, 2006

  2. chrissy454

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    DVD-RW can be erased and re-written over and over again so yes you can finalize a burn on a DVD-RW disc. The "RW" in DVD-RW stands for re-writable.

    werty316, Jul 9, 2006

  3. chrissy454

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Werty's got it rite :)

    Just understand this all as Finalizing the Data, its like a HDD, you can format it.

    If your DVD drive supports unfinalized sessions (which is most and even some DVD-Players support it) then you are not required to finalize it :) unless u want to.

    unholy, Jul 9, 2006