    to simplify the whole process (other than record 1 show, download to
    computer, record another, download, etc etc.... this is very annoying)? Any
    help is greatly appreciated!

    Jeff, Dec 31, 2005

  2. Jeff

    Erick Pratt Guest

    What software were you using with the DVD Burner for recording? Also, did
    you first record the TV streams to your hard drive, or straight to the DVD?
    Another thing to consider is the DVD format. Was it the + format or the -
    format?

    "Jeff" <> wrote in message
    My wife bought me a new Lite-On DVD recorder for Christmas (What a
    sweetie!). After an hour of trying to figure out how to hook the dang thing
    up, I finally got it working (somewhat to where I can work it anyways).
    However, I've tried recording several different shows on the same dvd, then
    I finalized the dvd so I could view it on my pc. When I loaded it into my
    pc, all I got was a bunch of video and audio TS files, and I couldn't figure
    out which file went with which show. This is making it very difficult for
    me to make menus and create my own dvd's of shows for my son. What can I do

    Erick Pratt, Jan 2, 2006