    .....so, can anyone recommend a DVD recorder that also has fast layer
    changes? Thanks!

    Greg
    Sweet Zombie Jesus, Oct 2, 2005

  2. Sweet Zombie Jesus

    Guest

    I have the Sony RDR-GX7 and I have not noticed any delays at all.I was
    under the impression that blank dvd's are single layer discs,not dual
    layer.Correct me if I'm wrong.
    , Oct 6, 2005

  3. On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 10:14:24 -0400, wrote:

    >I have the Sony RDR-GX7 and I have not noticed any delays at all.I was
    >under the impression that blank dvd's are single layer discs,not dual
    >layer.Correct me if I'm wrong.

    Dual layer burners and blank discs are common now. You can't use a
    dual-layer blank disc unless your recorder is designed for it.

    http://froogle.google.com/froogle?num=100&q=dual layer DVD recorder
    Kimba W. Lion, Oct 6, 2005