    my DVD recorder stops recording whenever there's any break or pause in
    the video on the camcorder. It doesn't restart when the signal comes
    back. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

    Ethan Rush, Oct 29, 2004

  2. Ethan Rush

    DaveC Guest

    Try using your S-Video input. My Panasonic DMR-E100 actually records
    a better picture using the S-Video port than when using the firewire
    port. Hard to believe but true. I have made several tests and the
    S-Video port looks best.

    If that doesn't work I would throw that sucker away and get one that
    works. My E100 keeps right on recording to the HHD until I hit the
    STOP button.

    Dave

    DaveC, Oct 30, 2004