    days ?

    Thanks,
    B.

    Robert11, May 24, 2004

  2. Robert11

    Moviezzz Guest

    >Am I correct that the cheapest "decent" dvd recorder is around $300 these
    >days ?

    Around there. Although, I'd recommend going with one of the Panasonic's with a
    built in hard drive. They make things so much easier. You can edit before
    burning to DVD, or erase and not bother wasting a DVD. They run under $500,
    dropping every day.

    Moviezzz, May 24, 2004

  3. Robert11

    FredBillie Guest

    << From: ospam (Moviezzz)
    Date: Mon, May 24, 2004 10:35 AM

    >Am I correct that the cheapest "decent" dvd recorder is around $300 these
    >days ?

    Around there. Although, I'd recommend going with one of the Panasonic's with a
    built in hard drive. They make things so much easier. You can edit before
    burning to DVD, or erase and not bother wasting a DVD. They run under $500,
    dropping every day.
    >><BR><BR>

    I would join in that opinion. If you can’t afford a DVD recorder with a hard
    drive, wait until you can. You won’t regret it. It will make life SO MUCH
    EASIER.

    FredBillie, May 26, 2004
  4. Robert11

    misterdo Guest

    One thing though if you intend to make copies of movies, you should purchase
    this little device that removes all copyguard protections at :

    http://www.dimax.com.ua/English/dvd_recorder.htm

    misterdo, May 29, 2004
  5. Robert11

    Tarkus Guest

    On 5/28/2004 4:50:07 PM, misterdo wrote:

    > One thing though if you intend to make copies of movies, you should purchase
    > this little device that removes all copyguard protections at :

    Or just use something like the free DVD Shrink.
    --
    "I'm sorry, Wendy, but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five
    days and doesn't die."

    Now playing: the radio

    Tarkus, May 29, 2004
  6. Robert11

    FredBillie Guest

    << From: Tarkus
    Date: Fri, May 28, 2004 10:02 PM

    On 5/28/2004 4:50:07 PM, misterdo wrote:

    > One thing though if you intend to make copies of movies, you should purchase
    > this little device that removes all copyguard protections at :

    Or just use something like the free DVD Shrink.
    --
    "I'm sorry, Wendy, but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five
    days and doesn't die."

    Now playing: the radio
    >><BR><BR>

    It would appear that the original comment involved set top recorders and the
    referenced device is a hardware that allows you to copy from a DVD player to a
    DVD recorder. DVD Shrink is software for use on your computer and doesn’t
    work on Macs.

    FredBillie, May 29, 2004
  7. Robert11

    Tarkus Guest

    On 5/28/2004 9:56:34 PM, FredBillie wrote:

    > It would appear that the original comment involved set top recorders and the
    > referenced device is a hardware that allows you to copy from a DVD player to a
    > DVD recorder. DVD Shrink is software for use on your computer and doesn¢t
    > work on Macs.

    Oops!

    Never mind. :)
    --
    "I'm scared to close my eyes. I'm scared to open them."

    Now playing: "Ted Nugent - Just What The Doctor Ordered"

    Tarkus, May 29, 2004