    These would be used to transfer VHS NFL games to DVD.

    HELP.....email or reply here appreciated.

    Thanks!!!
    KeithJFro, Aug 30, 2004

  2. KeithJFro

    Mike Guest

    the Philips DVDR70 dvd recorder is currently selling at £180 in certain
    places, it has got excellent reviews and works great for me! also bought
    Philips dvd-r & dvd-rw discs to go with it (the cheap make's aren't worth it
    as you'll just have to keep redoing your burns as and when they fail). was
    waiting till a decent recorder got under £200 and it was worth the wait!
    hope this helps... even though I am a bit of a Philips buyer anyway!

    Mike

    Mike, Aug 30, 2004