    XP64 (or any alternative way of getting DVD-RAM working under XP64?)

    (Having said that I cant even get the XP32 drivers to work under XP32 at the
    moment)

    Ash Ridley, Sep 8, 2005

  2. Ash Ridley

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    "Ash Ridley" <-ridley.net> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know if the Panasonic DVD-RAM drivers for Windows XP work
    > under
    > XP64 (or any alternative way of getting DVD-RAM working under XP64?)
    >
    > (Having said that I cant even get the XP32 drivers to work under XP32 at
    > the
    > moment)

    What does Panasonic have to say? I am assuming you have checked their
    website, and have also sent them an inquiry via email.

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, Sep 8, 2005

  3. Can't see anything specific for x64 so you probably need to email them:
    http://panasonic.co.jp/psec/en/down/
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Sep 8, 2005
  4. Ash Ridley

    Ken Guest

    > Does anyone know if the Panasonic DVD-RAM drivers for Windows XP work
    > under XP64 (or any alternative way of getting DVD-RAM working under
    > XP64?)
    >
    > (Having said that I cant even get the XP32 drivers to work under XP32
    > at the moment)

    You don't need special drivers for XP 32 or 64 bit. I have a Mashita 9585
    (Panasonic) DVD-RAM drive and it works natively.
    Ken

    Ken, Sep 8, 2005
  5. Ash Ridley

    Ash Ridley Guest

    Well I emailed them and this is the reply I got:

    It will be able to use it with FAT32?
    Our UDF Driver is OS outside the support.
    It doesn't say to the corresponding model though Driver of Drive
    since SW-9571 of the LF-D500 [I have no idea what these number are, my drive
    is an LF-D101)
    corresponding will be opened to the public soon.

    Ash Ridley, Sep 12, 2005
  6. Ash Ridley

    Piers James Guest

    translation please!?!?!?!?!?!

    > Well I emailed them and this is the reply I got:
    >
    > It will be able to use it with FAT32?
    > Our UDF Driver is OS outside the support.
    > It doesn't say to the corresponding model though Driver of Drive
    > since SW-9571 of the LF-D500 [I have no idea what these number are, my
    > drive
    > is an LF-D101)
    > corresponding will be opened to the public soon.

    SNIP

    Piers James, Sep 12, 2005