DVD+R Trade List

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by PNeski, Oct 6, 2004.

  1. PNeski

    PNeski Guest

    http://hometown.aol.com/pneski/myhomepage/index.html

    ROCK
    1-Beatles DVD#1:Live on Swedish TV,Austrian TV,Sullivan Rehersals
    British TV,Go to town Clip,Shindig ect
    2-Paul Mccartney Unplugged MTV
    Live in the New World:Charlotte 1993 Concert

    3-Santana DVD#1 Tanglewood,Live in Paris
    4-Cat Stevens DVD 1-Kcet & BBC 1971
    5- DVD 2-Behind the Music VH1,Old Grey Whisle Test

    9-Chicago DVD #1 Dick Clarks Rockin Eve:Beach Boys,Doobie Brothers
    10- DVD#2 Concert Footage(from Rhino CD Box Set)
    11-Rock DVD #1 Mccartney,Plant&Page,from Sun Records DVD
    Procal Harum Music Layden Color
    Santana at Reggae Session w/Neville Brothers
    12-Santana DVD#2 ect Albert Hall Concert
    13-Musical Preformances on the Flip Wilson Show (From TV Land):
    Ray Charles,BB King,Aretha,Roberta Flack,Jackson 5
    MJQT,Armstrong,Ella,Slim Gaylord,Mahalia Jackson
    Temtations,Chi Lites,Papa John Prech,D.Warwick ect
    14-15 Brian Wilson Live in England "Smile" (ex fan shot)
    16-Ed Sullivan Show :(Not on Rhino or Time Life sets) Volume 1
    :Gerry and Pacemakers Doors,Bill Haley,Ray Charles,
    Everly Brothers,Dusty Spring,Sly and Famly
    Stone,Animals,Mamas and Papas,Turtles ect

    Volume 2(Not on DVD)Turtles,Dave Clark
    5,Supremes,Glady Knight,Jerry lee,
    Everybrothers,Loving Spoonful ect

    JAZZ

    3-Jazz DVD#1 Errol Garner:Color French TV/Bud Powell Live in
    4-Jazz Club French TV B&W/Sidney Bechet live on TV and Concert French TV

    5-Jazz DVD#2 Ben Webster Jazz 625/Coltrane live French TV
    6-Jazz DVD#3 Jammin the Blues :B&W 35mm Jazz Film w/Lester Young ect.
    ( Warner Version)
    Jazz from Studio 61:Ben Webster B&W early TV Show
    Jack Teagarden Snader 35mm Films B&W
    Clip of Armstrong in High Society/Mulligan, Shank clip
    from" I want to Live"
    7-From Jump Street :Volume 1 Three showsPBS:Early Jazz(Roy Eldridge),Jazz
    People(Dizzy,Jackie Mc,James Moody),from
    Country to City(Sonny
    Terry Brownie M),Rythem and Blues(Bo Diddley,The Dells)

    Animation: Walter Lantz Cartoons :DVD#1 Best of
    DVD#2 " "
    Warner Cartoons: DVD#2 B&W shorts
    DVD#3 TCM Musical Shorts with
    Movie Titles
    DVD#4 1938 -40 Titles Remastered
    DVD#5 Rare Early Merry Melodies
    Tom & Jerry: Cartoons 1-15
    Cartoon Shorts #3 Uncut Disney and Warner Tunes
    Cartoon Shorts #1
    Popeye Fliescher B&W Cartoons 6 DVDs (35mm TV Prints)

    TV: TV Funhouse cartoons: (around 2 hours)

    Films & Documentaries
    Hollywood A Celebration of American Silent Films 7 DVD's
    Laurel and Hardy "Way Out West " (Speed corrected from
    Pal New
    DVD)
    The Fugitive :John Ford (from Laser)
    Cheyenne Autumm :John Ford (2 DVDR's)
    Bertolucci's The Spiders Stratagem
    (better than New York videoVesion)
    Columbia's Special Ed Laser Set Still File(Not on DVD)
    For "Close Encounters " Plus Kane Still File

    PNeski, Oct 6, 2004

  2. PNeski

    Nick Guest

    What about all the artist's you are ripping off?

    You don't own the copyright to copy these so stop stealing from other people
    and stop spamming in a newsgroup where you are not welcome!

    Nick, Oct 6, 2004

  3. PNeski

    roberto gamarra

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    Peru
    Big Trade

    Hi, my name is Roberto, i am from Peru, i saw your page and it is excellent!!!, i am a hard fans of the beatles, dire straits, billy joel, elton john, the police, queen, bee gees, and others, i trade DVDS with others persons also and until now not a problem, i want to trade with you also, i want the followings items:

    -MIDNIGHT SPECIAL(Bee Gees) 330 VH1
    -ROCK&ROLL HALL OF FAME CONCERT HBO EQ+
    -14th ANNUAL ROCK&ROLL HALL OF FAME INDUCTION: 3/99 546 VH1 EQ
    -ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME 5/97 320 VH1
    -ROCK&ROLL HALL OF FAME CONCERT 2 EQ+
    -PETER FRAMPTON MIDNIGHT SPECIAL 289
    -ROCK & ROLL HALL OF FAME 1994 177 MTV EQ
    -CARL PERKINS "BLUE SUEDE SHOES" PT

    But i want to know the following: is dvd or tape?, is audience or pro shot?, quality?, lenght and complete date?,do you transfer from tape to dvd?, is it possible?, let me know, i sent you my list to your email, regards,
    Roberto.
    my email is:

    roberto gamarra, Oct 30, 2006