    Ken C Guest

    Anyone know if there is a source for this in NZ?

    Bloody Princo's and Laser don't burn too well on my Panasonic DVD recorder.

    Ken C, May 3, 2004

  2. Ken C

    Bruce Flyger Guest

    Ken C wrote:

    > Anyone know if there is a source for this in NZ?
    >
    > Bloody Princo's and Laser don't burn too well on my Panasonic DVD recorder.

    Riteks work well

    Bruce Flyger, May 4, 2004

  3. Ken C

    Tim Guest

    "Ken C" <> wrote in news:c75jid$am5$:

    > Anyone know if there is a source for this in NZ?
    >
    > Bloody Princo's and Laser don't burn too well on my Panasonic DVD
    > recorder.

    You could give Ritek & Verbatim media a try. Both available online from
    picosys.co.nz

    I use the Ritek myself, never had a problem with it (Pioneer)

    --
    Tim
    - <insert witty signature here>

    Tim, May 4, 2004
  4. Ken C

    Ken C Guest

    Who sells them?

    Ken C, May 4, 2004
  5. Ken C

    Bruce Flyger Guest

    Ken C wrote:
    > Who sells them?
    >

    >>Riteks work well

    http://www.picosys.co.nz

    They only sell singles though, no multi packs.

    Bruce Flyger, May 4, 2004
  6. Ken C

    Ken C Guest

    Thanks for the info.
    I see that they break packs into singles.
    Still their prices are the cheapest I've seen so far.

    Ken C, May 5, 2004