    What DVD Format is best?

    Will all DVD Burners burn DVDs so they can be viewed on standard DVDs to be
    viewed on TV?

    JnlSeb, May 19, 2004

  2. JnlSeb

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "JnlSeb" <> wrote in
    news:LtMqc.2411$:

    > Will DVD Burners only burn DVDs or CDs as well?

    Depends on the model, read the spec sheet

    > What DVD Format is best?

    I would say DVD+R and DVD+RW right now.

    > Will all DVD Burners burn DVDs so they can be viewed on standard DVDs
    > to be viewed on TV?

    All DVD burners can burn DVDs, and some DVD players can read burned DVDs.
    Check what format your player supports and what format your burner burns.
    If they match, you can watch them on the player.

    --
    website: http://www.demonlag.com
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk

    DeMoN LaG, May 19, 2004