    thanks
    debbie

    , Dec 11, 2005

  2. Trax Guest

    wrote:

    |> Does anyone know if there is a program that will allow me to remove
    |>one file from a dvd without having to erase the whole thing? I have
    |>twenty large files and I want to remove one but the only way I know
    |>how to do it is to download them all and then erase the disc and
    |>re-install the ones I want. I have several dvd's that I would like to
    |>do this too, but it would be very time consuming.

    Check out ISObuster http://www.isobuster.com/
    you would make an image of the DVD, use ISObuster to remove the file
    then burn it.

    --
    http://tinyurl.com/85lxb

    Trax, Dec 11, 2005

  3. debbie Guest

    On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 08:10:45 -0800, Trax <>
    wrote:

    > wrote:
    >

    >|> Does anyone know if there is a program that will allow me to remove
    >|>one file from a dvd without having to erase the whole thing? I have
    >|>twenty large files and I want to remove one but the only way I know
    >|>how to do it is to download them all and then erase the disc and
    >|>re-install the ones I want. I have several dvd's that I would like to
    >|>do this too, but it would be very time consuming.
    >
    >Check out ISObuster http://www.isobuster.com/
    >you would make an image of the DVD, use ISObuster to remove the file
    >then burn it.

    thank you so much

    debbie, Dec 11, 2005
  4. Guest Guest

    "Trax" <> wrote in message
    > wrote:
    >

    > |> Does anyone know if there is a program that will allow me to remove
    > |>one file from a dvd without having to erase the whole thing? I have
    > |>twenty large files and I want to remove one but the only way I know
    > |>how to do it is to download them all and then erase the disc and
    > |>re-install the ones I want. I have several dvd's that I would like to
    > |>do this too, but it would be very time consuming.
    >
    > Check out ISObuster http://www.isobuster.com/
    > you would make an image of the DVD, use ISObuster to remove the file
    > then burn it.
    >
    > --
    > http://tinyurl.com/85lxb

    But the OP would have to erase the DVD to put on the new image. You can
    pseudo-delete files from CD-R/DVD-R media but all that does is slap on a new
    TOC with the file missing. It still physically exists on the disc. The
    only to get rid of it is to erase the rewritable disc. The "R" still means
    "ROM" which means read-only media. The "W" means writeable, not erase
    and/or write.

    Guest, Dec 11, 2005