    Is Intervocative out of business? I use their DVD Profiler (registered
    user), but their website is down, So I can't update DVD's through their
    site.

    Wolverine, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Wolverine

    Andrew Venor Guest

    Wolverine wrote:
    > Is Intervocative out of business? I use their DVD Profiler (registered
    > user), but their website is down, So I can't update DVD's through their
    > site.

    Not as far as I can tell. It worked fine for me about a half an hour
    ago when I updated my dvd profile.

    ALV

    Andrew Venor, Oct 15, 2003

  3. Wolverine

    Frohike Guest

    "Wolverine" <> wrote in message
    > Is Intervocative out of business? I use their DVD Profiler (registered
    > user), but their website is down, So I can't update DVD's through their
    > site.

    Should be up now. I've just added Matrix Reloaded in my profile a minute
    ago.

    Frohike, Oct 15, 2003
  4. Wolverine

    Wolverine Guest

    Yep, that's exactly what i wanted to do.

    Wolverine, Oct 15, 2003
  5. Wolverine

    Doug Wright Guest

    Wolverine wrote:
    | Is Intervocative out of business? I use their DVD Profiler (registered
    | user), but their website is down, So I can't update DVD's through
    | their site.

    A site goes down, so you think they are probably out of business?

    --
    Doug

    Doug Wright, Oct 15, 2003