DVD Profiler sucks now.

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Willow Ufgood, Jun 23, 2007.

  1. Anyone have a good alternative program?

    Willow Ufgood, Jun 23, 2007

  2. Willow Ufgood

    Unique Guest

    Willow Ufgood <> wrote in message:
    f5i47t$5vs$,

    > Anyone have a good alternative program?

    It takes a little getting used to, but I don't see anything wrong with
    it. It has everything that was there before plus some new features. Give
    it some time and maybe it'll grow on you.

    Unique, Jun 23, 2007

  3. Unique wrote:
    > Willow Ufgood <> wrote in message:
    > f5i47t$5vs$,
    >
    >> Anyone have a good alternative program?

    > It takes a little getting used to, but I don't see anything wrong with
    > it. It has everything that was there before plus some new features. Give
    > it some time and maybe it'll grow on you.

    Well, it doesn't seem like I can contribute info now without paying. Is
    this true? This means less profiles are going to be contributed by users.

    Willow Ufgood, Jun 23, 2007
  4. Willow Ufgood

    Unique Guest

    Willow Ufgood <> wrote in message:
    f5jukd$qts$,

    > Unique wrote:
    >> Willow Ufgood <> wrote in message:
    >> f5i47t$5vs$,
    >>
    >>> Anyone have a good alternative program?

    >> It takes a little getting used to, but I don't see anything wrong
    >> with it. It has everything that was there before plus some new
    >> features. Give it some time and maybe it'll grow on you.
    >>

    > Well, it doesn't seem like I can contribute info now without paying.
    > Is this true? This means less profiles are going to be contributed
    > by users.

    I wouldn't know because I've never contributed a profile. I have paid
    for the program though, if that's what you're saying you don't want to
    pay for.

    Unique, Jun 24, 2007