    I am forever lending out my music and loosing them when I forget to ask for
    them back.

    Any help would be great.

    Michael, Jul 26, 2004

  2. (Follow-ups set.)

    Michael wrote:
    > Is there a program like DVD Profiler for Cd's?

    I haven't tried it myself, but Collectorz' program "Music Collector" has a
    fair number of adherents:

    <http://www.collectorz.com/music/>

    Give that a shot and see what you think?

    HTH,

    doug

    --
    "International caller on my line; tomorrow's just another distance..."
    --The Jazz Butcher Conspiracy

    Douglas Bailey, Jul 26, 2004

  3. Michael

    Biz Guest

    "Michael" <> wrote in message
    > Is there a program like DVD Profiler for Cd's?
    >
    > I am forever lending out my music and loosing them when I forget to ask

    for
    > them back.
    >

    > Any help would be great.

    Heres a better idea, never lend out the originals. If someone wants to
    borrow a cd, have them provide you with a blank cdr...

    Biz, Jul 26, 2004
  4. Michael

    Galley Guest

    On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 19:05:40 +1000, "Michael" <> spewed
    forth these words of wisdom:

    >Is there a program like DVD Profiler for Cd's?
    >
    >I am forever lending out my music and loosing them when I forget to ask for
    >them back.
    >

    >Any help would be great.

    CATraxx is phenomenal! http://www.fnprg.com/

    Galley