    inventory list of one DVD per page for over 800 movies. But at least my
    insurance agent is happy.

    AceoHearts
    AceoHearts, Sep 22, 2003

  2. AceoHearts

    d a v e Guest

    "AceoHearts" <> wrote in message
    news:Cxtbb.139073$...
    > Well at least it killed 11 ink cartridges. The fun of printing out an
    > inventory list of one DVD per page for over 800 movies. But at least my
    > insurance agent is happy.
    >
    > AceoHearts

    just curious, is this pre or post claim?
    d a v e, Sep 22, 2003

  3. AceoHearts

    Guest Guest

    wow

    would using Word not have been good enough, you needed an 800 page document?

    Guest, Sep 22, 2003
  4. AceoHearts

    luminos Guest

    Total nonsense.
    1. You have to be daft to even let it do that.
    2. One DVD per page would not take 11 ink cartridges...no way.

    luminos, Sep 22, 2003