    Is there any solution for this problem ??

    greetings
    Dr. Dré
    Dr. Dré, Feb 8, 2005

  2. Dr. Dré

    theyak Guest

    In article <4208fee0$0$551$>, "Dr. Dré"
    <dre"dot"> says...
    > Hey,
    > I've a DVD which has an unreadable area. PowerDVD stops playing at this
    > part.
    > I can't copy the DVD to my HD because some parts can't be read.
    > When playing on my standalone DVD-player (on my TV) the DVD stops, but
    > when I jump to the next chapter, the movie plays without any problems. I
    > only miss a little part of the movie.
    > Is there any solution for this problem ??
    >
    > greetings
    > Dr. Dré

    Get another copy?
    theyak, Feb 8, 2005

  3. Dr. Dré

    Dragon Guest

    "Dr. Dré" <dre"dot"> wrote in message
    > Hey,
    > I've a DVD which has an unreadable area. PowerDVD stops playing at this
    > part.
    > I can't copy the DVD to my HD because some parts can't be read.
    > When playing on my standalone DVD-player (on my TV) the DVD stops, but
    > when I jump to the next chapter, the movie plays without any problems. I
    > only miss a little part of the movie.
    > Is there any solution for this problem ??
    >
    > greetings
    > Dr. Dré

    once a scratch or glitch gets on a dvd there is nothing you can do, try
    cleaning it but very unlikey

    i have had loads like that and i just gave up trying to copy or play them

    dave
    Dragon, Feb 8, 2005
  4. Dr. Dré

    Chris Guest

    You might use ISOBuster to try to extract all of the files from the DVD and
    then Nero or something to burn a new copy.
    Chris, Feb 8, 2005