    problem with sound combined withe the video. It seems like my dvd-player
    isn't powerfull nnough to play this dvd but it takes all ordinary dvd's. Do
    anyone know how make dvd av avi-file without any sound problem
    Ole brumm, Oct 23, 2004

  2. Ole brumm

    me Guest

    "Ole brumm" <> wrote in
    news:417a75ba$:

    > I have finally managed to make a DVD of my avi file made in adobe
    > premiere 6.0. I used a program to convert the file to mpg. Then I used
    > dvd-santa to make the vob. ++ etc. files. Finally I used Nero to make
    > the DVD. There is a problem with sound combined withe the video. It
    > seems like my dvd-player isn't powerfull nnough to play this dvd but
    > it takes all ordinary dvd's. Do anyone know how make dvd av avi-file
    > without any sound problem

    First of all....do not use Nero for anything other than backing up some of
    your p/c files.It's terrible for dvd/video work.Also you are using to many
    different pgm's to do one job.That's asking for problems.

    Checkout "The Film Machine" (it's free) for any avi 2 dvd work.

    http://members.home.nl/thefilmmachine/

    Al
    --
    red3lemas at yahoo dott comm
    me, Oct 23, 2004

  3. Ole brumm

    Darkknight Guest

    You don't say what the sound problem is..........
    try just using nero vision express, import the avi, vision express will
    convert it and burn it to dvd

    Darkknight, Oct 23, 2004