    What am I missing? Some sort of collector's situation?
    --
    PeteCresswell
    (PeteCresswell), Feb 24, 2007

  2. (PeteCresswell)

    Richard C. Guest

    The prices for completed auctions seem to be between
    $60 and $100.
    It is OOP!

    ===================

    Richard C., Feb 24, 2007

  3. (PeteCresswell)

    kaboom Guest

    On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 09:43:25 -0500, "(PeteCresswell)" <>
    wrote:

    >The Cook, the Thief, His Wife and Her Lover (1990).
    >
    >Seemingly incongruous prices on Amazon: http://tinyurl.com/ywraoa
    >
    >$85 to $400+
    >
    >What am I missing? Some sort of collector's situation?

    **Probably. I'd go buy it from Amazon UK, I think it's about £4.97 and
    they subtract VAT from that. For the prices that the disc is going
    for, you could buy a Philips 5140 DVD player, the disc, pay shipping
    and still have moula left for a nice dinner. :)

    kaboomie
    kaboom, Feb 24, 2007
  4. Per kaboom:
    >**Probably. I'd go buy it from Amazon UK, I think it's about £4.97 and

    I wasn't planning on buying it - just wondering about the strangely-inflated
    prices.
    --
    PeteCresswell
    (PeteCresswell), Feb 25, 2007